PDA

View Full Version : 78 ATC90 seat

twomanyhobbies
04-05-2022, 08:53 AM
Any options for a complete 1978 ATC90 seat out there? I did some searching on the site, but didn't find any recent info. It doesn't have to be a perfectly correct restoration piece, just a seat that more or less looks like it belongs on there. Not willing to spend more than a couple hundred bucks, so I'm sure a custom made unit is out of the question.

I see some seats on Ebay that claim to be a direct fit - anyone have experience with these?

DAM shop
04-05-2022, 09:07 AM
Any options for a complete 1978 ATC90 seat out there? I did some searching on the site, but didn't find any recent info. It doesn't have to be a perfectly correct restoration piece, just a seat that more or less looks like it belongs on there. Not willing to spend more than a couple hundred bucks, so I'm sure a custom made unit is out of the question.

I see some seats on Ebay that claim to be a direct fit - anyone have experience with these?
If you are looking for the pan then you’ll need to find that in the used parts sector of the trike community but expect to pay decent money for a useable 1.

pismorat
11-08-2022, 12:49 PM
Did you ever have any luck here? I am in the same boat. I have the pan and attachment pieces, but do not have foam or a cover. I can get a cover from eBay, but I can't locate foam anywhere!

twomanyhobbies
11-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Did you ever have any luck here? I am in the same boat. I have the pan and attachment pieces, but do not have foam or a cover. I can get a cover from eBay, but I can't locate foam anywhere!

Hi pismorat,

No progress on the seat. Since you have the pan, have you thought about getting some foam and shaping it? Difficult without a sample. I'm sure I've seen seat foam for sale online somewhere.