PDA

View Full Version : Honda Rigs

atcmatt
02-29-2004, 04:04 AM
This is my atc200es with my mates ct125. They are great farm bikes and they are about equal in a drag race, "farmdrag" :D. If you look closely he has fitted a towbar to the back and it tows a small trailer and on one occasion it towed my 200es (forgot to turn the fuel tap on and realised once it was home :rolleyes: ). We regularly go hunting/spotlighing on em. We also do heaps of mudding/rivercrossing. You sure cant kill an old honda! Sorry bout the bad pic but im no good at resizing them.

Matt

atvmax5
02-29-2004, 10:50 AM
Hey Matt,

Nice big red you got there!! I owned 86 250es big red, my big red is stronger and bigger bike i even ride it, it's best bike i even owned it..

Show me a few pic of your riding spots.

atcmatt
02-29-2004, 05:00 PM
Hey Max i will try to scan some pics tonight and then ill post em for ya. Im actually trying to sell my bigred at the moment to get a 250sx or 250es, i just need the rear suspension :)

matt

atvmax5
03-01-2004, 07:48 PM
Hey ATCmatt,

Sure sent more pictures of your nice big red, but i'm sure you can trade in your dirt bike for 250sx or 250es. Trying selling it your dirt bike and get a cash for it then trying looking through your local AD or etc.. you may find a machine for it.

By the way I owned a mint 1987 Honda ATC 250sx (that's right! last year made!) And i still love those machine, it has awesome power and it runs very stronger 3wheeler same as my 86 250es big red, but BigRed are handle a lot bigger, both machine are fun to ride on.

wanna talk more about or more deep info. about my machines.

e-mail to me anytime at Atvmax6@aol.com

I ain't selling my two machines , sorry..

By the way: are you selling your 84 200es bigred??