PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People

BLAZERONE22
03-01-2004, 10:23 PM
I found this on another site. sometimes I think people are retarded. http://www.sandwizards.com/Videos/lionhunt.wmv

TRI-Zbrian
03-01-2004, 10:40 PM
that sickening red neck *edited* killing lions.... that guy got what he deserved.

**Edited for language by Goku. Quit trying to evade the filter.**

TeCaTe_MaN
03-02-2004, 01:44 AM
hahhAHaHhaHAHhahaHa.....I BET THAT GUY SHAT ALL IN HIS PANTS... :D :D

atcmatt
03-02-2004, 06:32 AM
What kind of a reject hunts lion's! :rolleyes: He should have been eaten!

Matt

Mobular
03-02-2004, 12:40 PM
The guy didn't get near enough that he deserved! What did the poor cat do to earn death?

trikerider2oo7
03-02-2004, 01:23 PM
lol! what douchebags

TimSr
03-02-2004, 02:46 PM
Id love to do an African hunt but it will never be within my means. Cape Buffalo, Lion, Wart Hog, Impala, Elephant....Im there!

foster
03-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Watch another cat get its revenge. (If the link works!)

http://www.serveroptions.com/humor/thecat.mpg

samster143
03-02-2004, 03:34 PM
One day there will not be any more left :( ....Thanks.

3 weelin geezer
03-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Someday there will be none left? Which one? The lions or the stupid people? I vote for getting rid of the stupid people. What the hell do people get by killing a giant cat?? Lion soup? A long haired wig or a beard maybe? How about an elephant? You cant even keep the tusks or make boots out of the hide. They take em and probably burn them as if it helps the dead animal now. There ought to be a safari in which the UNARMED person is hunted for a week by the lion then if he makes it, he gets to hunt the lion back. How many people wanna buy a lion license? I have a lot of cats here in my block if anyone is interested. They are all black and they all cross your path. I know. More than once have I looked down to find something squishy under my shoe. No license needed just be 'subtle' about it. :twisted:

sleestack
03-02-2004, 05:59 PM
That is pretty sickening to watch.

Wickedfinger
03-02-2004, 10:25 PM
I'd like to hunt stupid people.

TimSr
03-03-2004, 11:05 AM
Id like to educate people who make judement calls and have no clue as to how wildlife management works.

Fact - The vast majority of African wildlife exists on govt owned preserves. The people in most African nations lifestyles range from extremely poor to starving to death. There is little incentive to spend money to manage or protect wildlife and lots of financial incentive to poach animals. Wildlife preserves are the only sanctuary from poachers.

Each preserve has a limited capacity. If you get too many elephants, they strip it clean of everything green, and they starve to death. Anybody who has ever had a couple cows in a small pasture understands this. If you get too many lions, they eat all the grazing animals, and then they starve to death. If you get too many grazing animals, they strip it like the elephants, and if there are too few, the lions starve. Get the picture? keeping a balance of the right numbers of each species so they are all at optimum healthy numbers is a science known as wildlife management.

So what do we do when you get too many elephants on a preserve? Move them? Where? The native people dont want them roaming. Id imagine one elephant could detroy an entire crop pretty fast. Each country handles it a differnet way. The dumb ones hire government shooters at taxpayers expense. They kill off a specified number of elephants and keep their numbers in check. The smart countries instead of paying people to kill them, sell hunting permits to foreignors with lots of money. I dont know what it is now, but about 10 years ago, and elephant tag went for $10,000. That money goes to the local goverment, and preserve operation and management. These foreignors also employ a bunch of locals as guides and hunt crew. They make more money on one hunt than most do in a year there. Then, when an elephant is killed, the meat goes to feed the local villagers, who, as I said, are very poor or starving. Then any ivory is burned, because the geniuses in the UN decided banning legally obtained and controlled ivory from export would "save" elephants depriving these very poor countries of the badly needed revenue its sale could bring.

Yes, we're talking lions, but the same principle applies. By the way, those of you who cant understand the killing of an individual lion, do you have any idea what lions eat, and how they get it?

The problem with African wildlife is NOT that we cannot produce enough of it. The problem is that we do not have enough places to put it. The other problem is that when people are starving, wildlife preservation is low on the priority list. When preserving wildlife has economic benefits to the local people, it becomes a lot more important. The countries in Africa that have catered to sport hunting as a management tool have far better and healthier populations of all species, and healthier local economies than those that try to run their preserves from taxes.

When you know a few facts, the idea of pumping several thousands of dollars into a poor village to kill an animal that they have too many of in a preserve, in order to reduce the numbers of deaths of the animals it feeds on, suddenly may not seem so "STUPID".

Wickedfinger
03-03-2004, 01:33 PM
Tim I'm with ya really ..... I just don't like stupid people, but really thats for a different post. Having the chance to go hunting big game in Africa (Id have to say no to elephants though) to me would be like giving Homer a chance to be the offical tester of Duff beer for a week, I'd drink up all the product .... sorta speak. It would also give me a reason to buy one of those huge caliber, nitro cartriged big game guns I've always admired in the gun shows over the years - 458 Winchester Magnums, Norma mag modifieds - etc. I would love to be "John Buhmiller" (one of the greatest "great white hunters") for the day.

samster143
03-03-2004, 07:04 PM
Some people are always right.

Turbo3Wheeler
03-03-2004, 07:49 PM
If I would be hunting there, which I wouldnt be, I would carry my shotgun with 3 slugs in it just in case something like that happens.

TrikeKid
03-03-2004, 09:54 PM
i have two words for those park rangers Power Windows

BLAZERONE22
03-04-2004, 02:22 AM
Here's another kitty video. http://216.127.90.17/~admin1/Medium_WMP8/Cat_Fan.wmv

samster143
03-04-2004, 02:58 PM
Blazer... That was Great!

honda200
03-07-2004, 11:04 PM
that last kitty vid made my day complete )

BLAZERONE22
03-09-2004, 12:03 AM
heres another one http://www.98redneckjokes.com/content/index.cfm?contentID=8226

BLAZERONE22
03-24-2004, 09:21 PM
found another one, http://216.127.90.17/~admin1/Low_WMP8/Snow_Tow.wmv

Aaron2003
03-25-2004, 02:37 AM
i understand hunting for food when you have no other way of getting any, but these LOSERS that hunt for sport should be hunted themselves, youre a real man when you can kill a deer or anyother animal from 100 yards, if you loser hunters are so manly, try catching a deer or a bear and if you can kill it with a knife then you are a man. but for those little girls that need a gun, i hope you end up shooting your own foot off next time youre feeling so manly as you aim at a squirell... :bounce

Aaron

TimSr
03-25-2004, 09:30 AM
A REAL man hires a butcher to kill his meat. I wont eat anything that's died of natural causes.

Jeb
03-25-2004, 11:41 AM
i understand hunting for food when you have no other way of getting any, but these LOSERS that hunt for sport should be hunted themselves, youre a real man when you can kill a deer or anyother animal from 100 yards, if you loser hunters are so manly, try catching a deer or a bear and if you can kill it with a knife then you are a man. but for those little girls that need a gun, i hope you end up shooting your own foot off next time youre feeling so manly as you aim at a squirell... :bounce

Aaron

You know, there are probably allot of people who might see you going to ride your trike and say you, Aaron2003, deserve to break your neck on that stupid 3-wheeler (or any ATV) for all the damage you do to the environment when ever you selfishly ride the thing. All the small creatures you run over and kill and dont even know it, all the damage to the atmosphere from exhaust gasses. All the destruction to plant life and erosion caused from the tires. And to these outrageous claims you would reply as to how ignorant these eco-freaks are. Because they don't understand.

Well you've just shown your ignorance, the same as those folks.

It's not so funny when someone wishes injury on you just because your doing something you enjoy, is it???. Dont be so quick to deal out injury or death to someone else just because YOU dont UNDERSTAND their pastime and stereo-type everyone in the group.

I may get to hunt Dove once a year. I don't hunt otherwise. I do own guns. I very rarely get to shoot. I personally do not believe in just killing animals for fun or because you can.

AND If you haven't killed a bear with a knife (and I bet you don't know a single person that has), then how do you know thats what makes a man? You telling someone they deserve to shoot their foot off for hunting with guns is exactly the same as someone telling you you should be injured for riding an ATV.

TimSr
03-26-2004, 10:11 AM
I didnt have a knife handy so I killed this one with lung cancer.

foster
03-26-2004, 06:36 PM
ROFLMFAO @ Tim!

This one died of lead poisoning.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p8e25b81e149eb8cbd24f037cfb3a9e61/fb59949b.jpg
I figure this wild woodland critter that was killed before it ever knew what hit it had a much better life than the chicken I had for supper that likely spent its entire life penned in a small cage being force fed and shot up with medecine in a chick factory until it was grabbed by its hind legs, thrown into a chamber with thousands of its ilk and then gassed to death, perhaps mercifully and perhaps not, after just a few months of its so-called life.
But what do I know?
I'm just an ignorant hick.

Aaron2003
03-27-2004, 04:09 AM
well maybe i do deserve to break my neck for riding in my own woods, but i still think hunters are losers i'm not killing any animals when i ride if anything i'm making good paths for the smaller ones...

so i think youre a loser, so what, J\K

i do really like your trike 86-87
THATS THE ONLY THING I'M HUNTING FOR, AND I WILL USE A GUN TO GET ONE

Aaron

TimSr
03-27-2004, 04:22 PM
i still think hunters are losers

I think vegans are malnourished.

Howdy
03-27-2004, 11:26 PM
well maybe i do deserve to break my neck for riding in my own woods, but i still think hunters are losers i'm not killing any animals when i ride if anything i'm making good paths for the smaller ones...

so i think youre a loser, so what, J\K

Aaron

but i still think hunters are losers

Aaron

Talk about the Pot calling the Kettle Black. A Hunter is a Hunter in my book.

Anyway, If Hunters are Losers, then I am a Well Fed Loser. This Deer Sausage is very good. The Steak I had for lunch wasn't bad either. Next Week I have Turtle Soup on the menu. Yum, Yum!!!!
I wouldn't have it ANY Other way.
Howdy

bentwrench
03-27-2004, 11:41 PM
How ironic, As I sit down browsing thru the "site" this is the 2nd thread I read. Sitting in front of me are two cold beers and two venison tenderloin steak sandwiches. :Beerchug " It just don't get better than this".

J.D.
03-27-2004, 11:41 PM
Straight up Howdy! And foster, you're right on the ball too man. Aaron2003 by the way you talk, I assume you're a vegetarian, right?

foster
03-28-2004, 01:02 AM
No hard feelings, Aaron!
There's room for many different opinions on this board -- my opinion, and wrong opinions, LOL!
(That was just a joke, dude.)
I got no problem with vegetarians who dont like hunting. (I dunno if you're a veggie or not.) At least vegetarians are sticking up for their convictions through their own actions. I can't say anything bad about that.
I got a BIG problem with meat eaters who don't like hunting, though, because while we hunters take responsibility for our own dinner when we can, anti-hunting meat eaters hire assassins (farmers, butchers, grocers) to do the deed for them that they find too distasteful to do themselves.
Just IMHO, of course.
(PS Dunno why my danged photo won't show up. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. Stupid imagestation! It's just a fork-horned buck, anyway, nothing all that special.)
Cheers all.
And remember: plants ain't food; plants are what food eats. ;)

TRI Z Racer
03-28-2004, 06:59 AM
At the beginning of this post i was starting to believe there were no hunters on the board, i was wrong. Some of my oldest memories are riding with my dad to bring his first buck to the wiegh station when i was still in preschool. Since then i have been raised in a hunting family and i cannot thank my father enough for it. I dunno if i speak for anyone else or not but i spend countless hours just sitting in the woods and not seeing any deer. I enjoy the time i spend relaxing in the woods as much as i like the hunt. I do respect other peoples opinions, but when they are so blatently uninformed i cannot stand them.

I would like to bring up a story that some people from New Hampshire might know. On lake winnepausakee there is an island called long island. Its full of mostly rich out of staters and whatnot. It has had a very high deer population for many years. In the past it was open for hunting for disabled people. The small amount of deer harvested by the disabled was enough to keep the population in check. Well all the local residents complained so much about hunting and how wrong it was. The island was then closed to hunting. Within a few years the deer population increased to the point where any landscaping done on the island would be ruined by the immense deer population. shrubs, grass, trees, everything ruined. Then the rich bastards started complaining again about how horrible the deer were and how costly they were. They eventually got the state to hire a sniper to reduce the population and have to do regularly. If people would have thought before they opend their mouth, none of this would have happend. And disabled people would still be able to hunt in designated areas and the state would have saved countless amounts of money better spent on the wildlife

So if you are going to disagree with hunting, atleast think it through and have a d*mn good reason!

edog
03-30-2004, 05:30 PM
the other dark meat.I perfer mine very dead and bloody.I'm geting hungry,i have to go kill something,that is to eat of course. -D

twgranger
03-30-2004, 08:40 PM
I posted that car one before :-D How stupid can they get. :D

The Goat
07-10-2008, 05:42 AM

Aaron

okay...this is the bump of all bumps, and I don't know why it linked to what I posted to a minute ago, but I just had to comment on this particular topic.

Tim Sr. without a doubt worded it the best...however, I must make two or three little statements.

1) On a good day, I can run a 40 in 7 seconds, that's slow...and yet I have caught a deer with my bare hands before. I got the piss kicked out of me as a result, but I've done it. I let the little *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* go after too.

2) I've seen a 9 foot alligator in a boat lunge to attack a guy standing over it, only to watch that guy beat the alligator into unconsciousness with his bare hands.

3) I've never killed a deer with a gun (that I hadn't already hit with my car). I've killed several with my current car, 4 with my previous car, and 1 with a crescent wrench.

4) One of my goals in life is to fight a pack of coyotes with a blade in each hand. I would also be perfectly content to fight most animals in a one on one situation, not a lion or bear, but anything in my weight class with the exception of a wolverine.

5) I feel absolutely zero remorse when eating a baby deer that has been batterfried, and if you ever tasted it, neither would you.

6) This country only is what it is today because of firearms...that's the truth. Firearms, like your precious trikes, are mainly for recreational activities, and in the proper hands, they are perfectly safe.

7) If you're a vegan, that's fine, leave me alone to die from massive consumption of red meat, and I'll leave you alone as your lower intestine is ravaged by soy.

8) 90% of the worlds problems would be solved if people just thought before they spoke.

9) Also, when that little bird decides to land on my target that I'm shooting at 200 yards, I feel no remorse putting a ballistic tip into the little bastards chest at 3800fps.

10) Deer sausage is delicious, as is chicken, lamb, veal, pork, fish, rabbit, squirrel, alligator, turtle, buffalo, turkey, and duck, and if I don't care who killed it, butcher or me.

LonesomeTriZ
07-10-2008, 05:57 AM
okay...this is the bump of all bumps, and I don't know why it linked to what I posted to a minute ago, but I just had to comment on this particular topic.

Tim Sr. without a doubt worded it the best...however, I must make two or three little statements.

1) On a good day, I can run a 40 in 7 seconds, that's slow...and yet I have caught a deer with my bare hands before. I got the piss kicked out of me as a result, but I've done it. I let the little *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* go after too.

2) I've seen a 9 foot alligator in a boat lunge to attack a guy standing over it, only to watch that guy beat the alligator into unconsciousness with his bare hands.

3) I've never killed a deer with a gun (that I hadn't already hit with my car). I've killed several with my current car, 4 with my previous car, and 1 with a crescent wrench.

4) One of my goals in life is to fight a pack of coyotes with a blade in each hand. I would also be perfectly content to fight most animals in a one on one situation, not a lion or bear, but anything in my weight class with the exception of a wolverine.

5) I feel absolutely zero remorse when eating a baby deer that has been batterfried, and if you ever tasted it, neither would you.

6) This country only is what it is today because of firearms...that's the truth. Firearms, like your precious trikes, are mainly for recreational activities, and in the proper hands, they are perfectly safe.

7) If you're a vegan, that's fine, leave me alone to die from massive consumption of red meat, and I'll leave you alone as your lower intestine is ravaged by soy.

8) 90% of the worlds problems would be solved if people just thought before they spoke.

9) Also, when that little bird decides to land on my target that I'm shooting at 200 yards, I feel no remorse putting a ballistic tip into the little bastards chest at 3800fps.

10) Deer sausage is delicious, as is chicken, lamb, veal, pork, fish, rabbit, squirrel, alligator, turtle, buffalo, turkey, and duck, and if I don't care who killed it, butcher or me.

Now I am hungry...

300rman
07-10-2008, 11:08 PM
its called hunting......yeah, going to hunt a lion is kinda stupid, but people also hunt bears that are as big as an SUV. and the animals arent sterile, so they will keep reproducing.
i could rant all day about conservative turds, but i wont.

The Goat
07-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Am I the only one who that previous statement made zero sense to?

LonesomeTriZ
07-11-2008, 01:04 AM
I guess so, because I undertsood it. By the way, what have you been smoking.

The Goat
07-11-2008, 04:34 AM
haven't been smoking anything...but to say I was *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* plastered last night would be an understatement. I was dead sober until about an hour after I got home....then it all hi me like a on of bricks.

We started drinking at about noon yesterday and played cadillac and drank dollar beers until 2ish.

but the guy did say fight an animal with just a knife, i'll agree to those terms.

Russell 350X
07-11-2008, 07:44 PM

Agreed 110%. I hunt every chance I get, live of venision, squirrel, rabbit, turkey and latley elk, and its some of the best food ever consumed.

ATC-Eric
07-12-2008, 11:15 AM
:lol: You killed a deer with a crescent wrench?! :lol:

scooterroo
07-15-2008, 09:19 PM
opened or closed cresent wrench? and was it a craftsman?

Russell 350X
07-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Did you get pics? lol