PDA

View Full Version : Yeah Its Only A Z 400

TRIKE
03-02-2004, 08:59 PM
If the darned pic option works here is my new and improved version.Still not complete,waiting for new swingarm as well.

200xman
03-02-2004, 09:49 PM
Awsome quad Trike! You got me hooked by letting me take yours for a spin at Trikefest so I had to have one. Its all stock except for the cosmetics(nerf bars, skid plates, bumpers, etc).

3forlife
03-02-2004, 10:19 PM
they are pretty nice 8)

YAMAHA_Jim
03-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Lookin good TRIKE. Now if we could just get you to buy some green plastic :)
200xman, nice quad too
I rode TRIKES z400 in 02,,I fell in love right away.Smooth power and great susp.(compared to blaster susp.)

smokinp
03-02-2004, 10:56 PM
Sweet!

TRIKE
03-03-2004, 01:06 AM
Glad to see you enjoyed the ride on the old Z that much .Man thats a sweet looking bunch of KXF quads.hope you all make TF this yr,we can do the Z/KXF tour around haspin,lol. DUNNO about the green plastic JIM. might happin but it seems I need to somewhat stick with a red white black combo of some sorts since my gear is that color,cant afford to buy all new to please the green,hahahahahah. I need to put a pic on here of the complete Z ,well minus swing arm as of yet,got the suspension and aarms all set up now. ANd I washed it,lol.

250SX_rider
03-03-2004, 11:57 AM
You got Elka shocks?? Mmm...that must be a sweet ride 8)

trikerider2oo7
03-03-2004, 01:29 PM
kfx's are awesome z's are aight too but i like the green better. elka shocks are awesome. my friend has them on his 300ex and lands so smooth you barely feel it.

TimSr
03-03-2004, 01:40 PM
When that quad was stock, it was the cushiest, best handling quad Id ever ridden on! I immediately declared it far superior to the almightly TRX250R in its stock form. Your set up for serious MX now! What i really want to see is what all those expensive gismos do for you in a cross country race! Are you considering doing Sunset Ramblers MX on April 25th?

TRIKE
03-03-2004, 07:44 PM
Actually I would like to look into doing the CC race TIM.Like you im not sure if the width would hurt me in the CC race at GALION. DId it intail the track only or the woods behind it as well? If its track only I will be just fine ,but if not, the width will hurt Im sure.I kept all the stock front components for that type of stuff and it takes no time to change it over. As far as green being better on the KXF,it makes no difrence between the 2 machines as its exactly the same machine minus color. I have the Z in white because I dont like the suzukis goddy yellow color.ANd everyone has yellow. I am going to be changing my plastic to a diffrent color as soon as money supports the decision to do so. Motor mods follow that if not trailprotrailpro. :P Mostly though TIM getting back to the gizmos on the Z now, I got them because of riding my track mostly and because I mostly ride at HASPIN or other tracks. Places i go with out tracks I ride still have jumps and wide areas even in the woods that I can get around in. SO I thought I would try the wide stance for a bit. I only got to putt around on it so far since the track is so muddy right now.Hope its all worth what I spent on it. LOL!!. I webnt with all the goodies because the KXF as well as the Z have weak frames and I have broke my frame and axle both now with stock components.Frame broke 5 times from jumping and axle was last jump the Z evertook trailprotrailpro I upgraded. Heres a pic of what will destroy the stock frames after time,its an old pic but its what took the toll on my axle as well.

BigGreenMachine
03-03-2004, 10:25 PM
Awsome Z, love the wide arms. Thats alot of air man, great job. You need a front bumper though.

TRIKE
03-04-2004, 01:05 AM
Actually I have one,I have everything except swing arm at the moment,bumper is on now just wasnt finished at the time of the pics.

Bill X_R
03-04-2004, 02:15 AM
That's a sweet table top!!!...What state you in Nate?

TRIKE
03-04-2004, 06:46 PM
THX Bill.Im in OHIO.the table top is about 20 ft longer now than in the pic,was over jumping it occasionally and that SMARTS let me tell ya :P.

TimSr
03-05-2004, 12:12 AM
You guys (Bill and Trike) are almost neighbors down there!

Hey trike, the wide front end would not have hurt you at all at Sunset Ramblers, but their HS isnt what youd call cross country. A lot of them that I run, I had both front wheels rubbing trees at the same time on my stock R, so i think Id give you a serious problem at some of them!

Ace Mon
03-08-2004, 01:45 PM
That thing is HOOKED UP now Trike . Boy thats a sweet air pic too . I guess you tend to get alot more air than other people when you only weigh 79 lbs . LOL . Take care bro . Ace .

TRIKE
03-08-2004, 07:51 PM
Leave it to you Ace to smack me where it hurts!! that was a good one for sure,HAHAHAHAHAHa. thx man.Maybe someday you will be able to join us at a ride. Sure be nice to meet the guy who rags on us non weight riders.LOL!! Peace MAN!!.

YAMAHA_Jim
03-08-2004, 07:53 PM
:D :D :D HAHAHAHA!!

Xowner
03-10-2004, 07:47 PM
were at in ohio guys i know billy is in dayton were are you at trike ?

Thanks

TRIKE
03-10-2004, 10:39 PM
Hello man,Im just above Delaware in a town called Ashley,its about 40 minutes North of Columbus.

G-MAN-1
03-11-2004, 09:36 PM
who is this TRIKE guy. sounds like he is all that huh. doubt it ill ROOST him...lmao :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :BTF :Beerchug :Beerchug

TRIKE
03-12-2004, 07:09 PM
Just like the old song said "WHYS EVERYBODY ALWAYS PICKIN ON ME"!! LOL If I wasnt getting picked on then somebody else would so its great to be the target!! What up G. Wife just told me ya called so I call ya real quik.

TRIKE
03-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Hey i got my swing arm tonite,gota get a longer chain and a couple diffrent bolts for the caliper.I will post some pics of the swingarm and whole quad done as soon as I can.Peace!!