PDA

View Full Version : People Posting in all Capital letters read this........

Howdy
03-09-2004, 07:53 PM
If you have made a posting and I have seen it I have and will removed it.
Why do I remove it??? Using all caps is considered yelling on the internet. Not to mention very Rude. It is also not allowed on the 3WW forums. Thus such posting get removed. It has been in the rules for a very long time. Look to the top of this or any forum page for the link to the rules.

Don't know how to turn the caps off? There is a little button on the left side of your computer key board that says "Caps Lock".

Howdy

YAMAHA_Jim
03-09-2004, 09:06 PM
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxytriz got it everyone??,,,,good,,,now go out and ride!!!

TimSr
03-10-2004, 11:39 AM
And dittos if your classified ad has disappeared. If its disappeared reread the rules before reposting it. Rule #5 is the most common reason for postings being deleted.

ATC crazy
03-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Thanks Howdy. I know it is very annoying it is to read a post that is in all caps. Many times I will just skip over it and not respond.

200x Basket
03-11-2004, 11:04 AM
well why dont you start with your picture at the end of all your post?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???? :D :D :D :D :D :D

kinda hard to smack others around for doing the same thing you are doing :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ejc042
03-11-2004, 11:24 AM
Signatures are not what he is talking about. It is the post content,