PDA

View Full Version : house closing problems.

Macs
03-15-2004, 04:31 PM
well as alot of yall know i was buying a new house and selling mine. well i went to close today and none of the figures was were they said they would be and they were trying to get the seller to pay an extra 1200 but couldnt tell us what for. it turned into a big mess. the sellers told me if we dont get it straight by monday that are contract would expire and they were going to sale it to a family friend. (which i dont blame them, it has been a long hard process). to add to the fire i have a contract on my house and i am suppost to close next wednesday. if something dont get straightened out i might be homeless. right now i have all trikes, bikes and other toys in storage and it is costing me an arm and a leg.

Glenn J
03-16-2004, 02:57 PM
Who goofed the figures? The attorney?

mbg75
03-16-2004, 09:33 PM
eat the 1200 and move in. better than ruining the sale on yours

Macs
03-19-2004, 12:04 AM
the figures were messed up somewhere between the title company and the mortgage company. i told the sellers forget it. i am already paying all there fees and am not going to pay the 1200o. so no deal. they jut left my house and want to close tomorrow. the said they would pay the 1200. my wife said i should of told them to go to hell just for the way they have acted