PDA

View Full Version : Monster Jam

Bumb
03-21-2004, 11:12 AM
WHOOOO I went to monster jam last night. There was also quad races, and free style mx. SOme highlights of the night wre at the quad races one quad rolled one the last lap. then they started to fight. that was funny to watch. HE was punch the guy in the helmet. so they deside to setal it on the track with a 3 lap race. SO they do it. last lap agin the guy make the other guy roll. and the guy who won that race trailprotrailpro. he gets to the finnsih line the guy runs at him. tackles him off his quad. they start fighting again. they get broken up and they go to the final monster truck runs. grave digger wins. and free style starts. there goin over the car and some doughnuts were done. Grave digger comes up for his run does the cars doughnuts and heads for the free style mx landing ramp. He takes off hits the ramp lands and does more doughnuts. Grave digger won freestyle. All of this was watched from up high at the vip boxes. I wish i would have takeing my camra.

junjun01
03-21-2004, 01:32 PM
I was there too...i was sitting right behind you, next time stay on your seat, all night all that i could see whats your REALLY big head

ATC crazy
03-21-2004, 04:39 PM
You do know that the quad races are always an act rehersed beforehand....

junjun01
03-21-2004, 05:04 PM
You do know that the quad races are always an act rehersed beforehand....
What you meanby that ?

Billy Golightly
03-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Quadwars are a "Show" instead of a "Race" I've been invited to participate in a few (But haven't yet). Nonetheless pretty cool.

Bumb
03-21-2004, 08:59 PM
I still thought it was quite funny.

plkmonster2
03-25-2004, 08:18 PM
Yeah, the race is funny, but its intentional. At our monster jam, the guy barrelled into a barrel, lol. Then they threw their helmets off, and punch, then one dude got the smart idea to hop on his quad, and he won the race. lol