PDA

View Full Version : 10 acres for flat track and motocross

Chopperdad
03-21-2004, 03:46 PM
I found ten acres of land in Indiana I want to buy and put a flat track on and motocross track on. Only prioblem is they want 20% down and I don't quite have that much. So, who wants to start donating some money to have a place to race? We could have 3 wheeler flat track and motocross races held there and maybe like have a series for the year. So who is in anybody want to donate for a new riding place.

3WheelsForever
03-21-2004, 06:52 PM
This would be awesome! I wish that I could help out with the money but still being in school and not having a full time job is a problem.

Chopperdad
03-21-2004, 08:25 PM
It would be great. I am trying to figure out how to come up with it. I may sell my chopper. I was just posting it as a joke for donations. It would be cool. If I can come up with a little more money it will happen. The property is perfect for it. Plus then I can have a track for my son and daughter to practice motocross.

Honda1986ATC350X
03-21-2004, 09:28 PM
where exactly in indiana is the land????

Chopperdad
03-22-2004, 09:59 PM
It is just outside Angola. My brother lives in Angola so we are looking at land out that way. Then eventually moving that way. It will be cool to have my own track and have a bunch of guys come over and compete.

brandosfiero
03-23-2004, 09:16 AM
that would be awsome i live about 20 minutes from angola but i dont have any money