PDA

View Full Version : Jonnys in the dealership business - John Deere Quads

Wickedfinger
03-21-2004, 08:02 PM
I just received word on friday that my store has been chosen to be one of the few Home Depots to feature the new John Deere quads as part of our John Deere line that we have for sale. Right now we sell just the tractors in stock and can get Gators as a "special order". Since garden is one of the departments that im in charge of as one of the stores assistant managers, my name is on the DOT/Pa state paperwork for the store (because of trailer sales). Because of that, I will be sent out to John Deere for specialized training with Bombardier reps in the next few months. I just though that was a bit of cool news I though I should share.

smokinwrench
03-21-2004, 08:34 PM
I have seen a few of them at local JD stores. I just havent stopped in and looked at one up close yet. From what I've seen driving bye slowly they look like the Bombardea traxster? The one that has the walk through opening on it.

What kind of training will you get? How do you guys do the warranty work on the Deere products?

Howdy
03-21-2004, 08:35 PM
I just received word on friday that my store has been chosen to be one of the few Home Depots to feature the new John Deere quads as part of our John Deere line that we have for sale. Right now we sell just the tractors in stock and can get Gators as a "special order". Since garden is one of the departments that im in charge of as one of the stores assistant managers, my name is on the DOT/Pa state paperwork for the store (because of trailer sales). Because of that, I will be sent out to John Deere for specialized training with Bombardier reps in the next few months. I just though that was a bit of cool news I though I should share.

The next thing you know, we will be hearing about: How Wickedfinger climbed on top of the water tower and wrote: "WickedFinger Loves Charleen" in John Deer green. j/k lmao

I am sure John Deer quads will be just another brand with different colors / stickers.
Howdy

Wickedfinger
03-22-2004, 12:35 AM
..... warranty issues are taken care of at local power equipment lawn shops - we will just will sell them. Yes, all the Deere quads are actually green and yellow Bombardiers - instead of a gear emblem, they have a prancing white tail. Charleen no, Kristi (my wifes name) yes.

kap
03-24-2004, 04:42 PM
i hate them they r the gayest looking things know to man

Wickedfinger
03-25-2004, 09:37 PM
i hate them they r the gayest looking things know to man

... hhhmmm, so's your command of the gramatical part of the english language I see.

kap
03-31-2004, 10:44 PM
hahahh sh*t sorry iam us to typing on msn