PDA

View Full Version : Slayer is coming to Monster Garage!!!!!

Russell 350X
03-22-2004, 10:09 PM
I can't wait to see them play there!!! Can't wait to see them at Ozzfest 2004!!!!!!! Does anyone know the set list their gonna play for MG and when thier doing it for MG???

Tri-Z Pilot
03-22-2004, 11:27 PM
What? Slayer, that is awesome! I was at ozzfest 02, and it was the sweetest concert ever. Rob zombie, POD, Drowning Pool (I believe that was a week before the lead singer died), System of a Down,Black Label society(Zach Wylde's band, that dude sure knows how to play a guitar),and last but not least, the Ozzman! Do you know when the tour starts?

Russell 350X
03-23-2004, 05:28 PM
I'm not sure when the tour starts, but I'm going to Pittsburg to see it in August. I can't wait!!

Tri-Z Pilot
03-23-2004, 08:36 PM
Oh, it's in Pittsburgh again, cool. Is it the Starlake, or Starlite Ampitheatre? Maybe I'll see you there.

Russell 350X
03-23-2004, 09:32 PM
All I know is that Ozzfest is in Pittsburg, I'll have to look on the website www.ozzfest.com to find out exactly where. Slipknot, Lamb of God, and my favorite, Shadows Fall is going to be there. No KoRn tho, I wish I could've saw them last year.

Trikeaholic
03-23-2004, 10:10 PM
slayer rules I saw them at the providence war memorial in 1988.

SLAYTANIC WERMACHT

Tri-Z Pilot
03-23-2004, 11:19 PM
I saw korn live once. It was videodrone, Rob Zombie, and the Korn, they really arent that good live in my opinion, Rob Zombie blew them out of the water, you should have seen it when the creeper came out on stage, major kick ass!

Ddw350
03-27-2004, 12:37 AM
yea,heavy stuff kicks my ass.im actually more of a local hardcore/metalcore fan than i am of national acts.honestly,i cant stand ozzy,but he puts on a helluva show....

honda200
03-30-2004, 10:32 PM
Slayer kicks, Ozzy, my favorite, Black Label Society is good too, Zakk Wylde is very good on guitar, you wanna hear a sweet song of him playin with Ozzy download No More Tears, or if you saw ozzy osbourne live and loud, with zakk wylde playin crazy train, god damn, but in my honest opinion, he doesnt come close to Randy Rhoads, its a shame he died so young

ohh, dont mind me, I am the guitar geek wink

I know alot of stuff bout guitars

Curtis