PDA

View Full Version : trike dissing f&gs!!!!!!!!

yamaha200E
03-27-2004, 11:23 PM
i am so tired of people around here dissing trikes. im gonna hit the next person who says another negetive thing about a 3wheeler! "3wheelers suck, #wheelers are slow, 3wheelers this, 3wheelers that". i bout had it. my friend said this one day and he has a poo-laris xpress. he said its faster then my ytm. so i race him through the woods and smoke him. he got stuck between two trees with a bunch of mud in between them. hes lucky i pulled him out. i coulda been like no and left like he did me when my ytm died in them middle of no were(head gasket). safe to say i made him eat his words. now if ecery one else who says this wopuld race me through the woods........

deathman53
03-27-2004, 11:38 PM
most of the people I meet have alot of respect for trikes, some dumb comments, but most are like "aren't those things banned", "you're gonna kill yourself on that"

yamaha200E
03-27-2004, 11:51 PM
yes i get that to. its these people that think they are cool cause they have 4 wheels.

plkmonster2
03-28-2004, 04:03 AM
Most people are cool, but some are real bad. There was a group of atv'ers at a local riding spot, and they cussed me out, saying that 3 wheelers are crap, and that they kill you, and such. I was pissed. I was funny when I took off though, and I was jumping a few jumps. They just sat there whatching. Don't let it get to you. They will stop soon enough, and learn that them themselves are the dumbones.

yamaha200E
03-28-2004, 09:15 AM
well thank you for that its has really comed me down. but it just pisses me off so bad. o well it only means that theres more trikes out there for us :-D.

trikerider2oo7
03-28-2004, 10:14 AM
people always tell me "why do you want a 3 wheeler? they suck" "fourwheelers are better" things like that. it kinda gets on my nerves but the guys i ride with think its awesome.

TimSr
03-28-2004, 02:44 PM
Ive never been treated with less respect, and usually gain more respect, every where Ive ever taken mine. I can race, and take last place and I still get more applause than the guy who takes first on the quad. Ive spent my share of time making fun of trikers who talk a bunch of crap about how bad trikes are, but wont ride them beyond the parking lot. SHOW them what you can do, instead of telling them, and they will shutup, and may even compliment you. Works for me!

yamaha200E
03-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Ive never been treated with less respect, and usually gain more respect, every where Ive ever taken mine. I can race, and take last place and I still get more applause than the guy who takes first on the quad. Ive spent my share of time making fun of trikers who talk a bunch of crap about how bad trikes are, but wont ride them beyond the parking lot. SHOW them what you can do, instead of telling them, and they will shutup, and may even compliment you. Works for me!

ill take trailprotrailpro advice thanx. ;)

smokinwrench
03-28-2004, 05:36 PM
When we goto Little Sahara with our trikes we get nothing but respect from quad guys. Then when you start jumping they are really amazed. I ride with a bunch of raptors and banshees all the time, they fear the R in trails until I get tired.

thehickfarmer
03-28-2004, 09:43 PM
i ride with my quad buds all the time with their sportsmens ,formens and traxters, i'm the only one with a trike.. a 200s.. i push that thing further then they can push their 10,000 quads in diff lock.. sad.. very sad.. to see a 1000 machine beat a 10,000 machine

Derrick Adams
03-28-2004, 09:59 PM
I've always heard static about riding three wheelers instead of four. You just get used to it after awhile. Generally after you ride with a bunch of quads they change thier minds. There are alot of benifits to riding on three wheels. Here's a couple examples:

Which would you rather roll on top of you if you had too? 300 lb. trike or 500 lb. quad?
Which would you rather load into the back of your 4x4 by yourself?

How many quads out there will actually float across a stream?

Who's going to get tired first trail riding? The guy pushing the extra drag of two front wheels and the extra 200lb. of the quad? Or the guy on the trike?

I won't even go into the maintainence part of it...

Domingo
03-28-2004, 10:50 PM
I ve a lot of that stuff too. But all you have to do is show them that 3 are better then 4. People thought I was talking nonsense when I was telling them about my R. But all that changed after riding a couple times.
Your trike can out turn, and usally out run an equally compared CC sized quad. And you can do that nifty 2 wheel lean all day long around the yard while they watch and admire.

tri-freak
03-28-2004, 11:02 PM
im sick of the 4 wheelers dissin my trike. ive got a yamaha tri-moto 200E and i pull the ** home when they break. alot of people tell me my trike sucks and its unstable. ive got 25X13 tires on the rear and to me, its more stable than a quad because your always conscience of your rolling and keeping it controlled. i have only rolled bein a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, and once i flipped it over on myself, but it was fun and interesting to me. i have a yamaha tri-moto 200E and a 2003 honda fourtrax and the only time i ride the fourtrax is when the snow gets too deep. other than that, its the yammi all the way. i also like it when i tip up on 2 and show the quads up. non of them can do it, they try and they try, but only hurt themselves....so i say ** the golf carts, they should be outlawed for the lack of fun and pride. spit liquor in the faces of the preps, the politicians, the rich and the dumb. i payed 500 for my trike and have more fun than those who pay 10 grand. thats my 2 cents, talk to ya'll later. peace out, tony

Yardbird
03-29-2004, 07:30 PM
Yamaha200E it's rare to see someone posting from Southern Illinois. I grew up there in a small town down the road from you. You ever been to DuQuoin? My folks still live there and I go and visit every couple of years. The last time I rode my 350X there was back in 1986. I mainly ride the dunes here in SoCal now. Good luck on that 'respect' thing you got going on. Most quad riders are clueless when it comes to trikes and how to ride them.

trikerider2oo7
03-29-2004, 08:28 PM
there was this one kid down where i ride at one day and he said that his fourwheele is better than my 350x. "that thign is a piece of crap" and i said "well we'll see when you go down in. we all went in. first place we went was some playhills. i clumb a few small ones and he sat down atr the bottom talkin to the other 2 guys. i told him to go up this one hill that wasnt very steep but it was rutted pretty bad and he said "you go up it" and i said "ok". i went up it and come back down and said "i went up it, your turn" and he chickened out. when were leaving that place, i went down the crick and up this steep rutted out little hill. its not very big but it is steep. i went up aand yelled for him to go up. he came overf looked at it and chickened out. i come down and said "why did you chicken out?" he said "i cant make it." ok...we went up another little muddy hill after that. i went right up and he went part way up and rolled back down about 6 or 7 times. then he went up. after that i said "not bad for a piece of crap[/u][/i] threewheeler huh?" he had no reply.

yamaha200E
03-29-2004, 08:43 PM
Yamaha200E it's rare to see someone posting from Southern Illinois. I grew up there in a small town down the road from you. You ever been to DuQuoin? My folks still live there and I go and visit every couple of years. The last time I rode my 350X there was back in 1986. I mainly ride the dunes here in SoCal now. Good luck on that 'respect' thing you got going on. Most quad riders are clueless when it comes to trikes and how to ride them.

hey man yea i heard of it. u remember the old clark gas station there my mom managed it for years. but its closed now. let me know when trailprotrailpro back up here u know a town called logan? well ill show u some kick arse hills and trails.

vartiak15
03-29-2004, 10:30 PM
yamaha200e where do you ride in IL im up here about an hr south of chicago and i just ride local trails but as soon as im 16 (november) im going to the badlands.

yamaha200E
03-29-2004, 10:40 PM
hey if u wait till december my b-day ill go with yea. i usually ride around here. let em know man.
thanx

Enigma
03-30-2004, 03:41 AM
I know what ya guys mean. I went camping with a friend and as we were sitting around the fire at night, and out of the blue another guy in the camp started dissing my T3. Then I told him that it has a twist throttle and he said "You outa put that thing in the camp fire its a rolling death trap". I got so mad at him, I told him I had only one crash in my many years of riding trikes but he wouldn't even listen, he just kept saying those things were banned and this and that. I was so mad I had to walk away or I was gonna punch him.

yamaha200E
03-30-2004, 10:03 PM
i finally hit someone lol. he mouthed my trike so i ran over his toe/ hahaha he started crying. that baby. hahahaha i didnt whant it to come to this but it did. he dosent talk crap no more thjough :D .

Dynofox
03-30-2004, 10:23 PM
I get a lot of rubber necking when I go riding. LOL When we pulled into the parking lot for a poker run I went on last year everyone was staring at the Z and even more when I fired it up and rode around. I get a lot of guys come up and say "I used to have one of those" or "I've got one of those sitting in the garage at home".