PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is with this?

atcmatt
03-28-2004, 07:50 AM
Ok I just went ontp the 3ww homepage to see if it had been updated. This is what came up at the top:

Greetings and Welcome
to
A Couple Of Guys Who Only Want You To Hear There Personal Veiws On Three Wheelers And The People That Ride Them
We've been called Assholes, Idiots, Retards, Ignorant, Morons, Imbeciles, Dictators, Nazis, Censors, Power Trippers, Jackasses, trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro-heads, Mongrels, and Boneheads. We've been told that this is not a website which should be put aside lightly, but instead should be tossed aside with great force. Every word we write is a lie, including "And" and "The". Our writing style has the desperate jauntiness of an orchestra fiddling away for dear life on a sinking ship. We've been told to do ourselves and everyone else else a favor: cease writing. They say this place is either a forgery or a damn clever original.

And thats just what our friends say.

Have we been hacked or is this a joke???

Matt

Trikeaholic
03-28-2004, 08:00 AM
Sunday, March 28, 2004 Last Site Update: March 7th, 2004 67 days until Trikefest 04!

Greetings and Welcome
to
A Couple Of Guys Who Only Want You To Hear There Personal Veiws On Three Wheelers And The People That Ride Them
We've been called Assholes, Idiots, Retards, Ignorant, Morons, Imbeciles, Dictators, Nazis, Censors, Power Trippers, Jackasses, trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro-heads, Mongrels, and Boneheads. We've been told that this is not a website which should be put aside lightly, but instead should be tossed aside with great force. Every word we write is a lie, including "And" and "The". Our writing style has the desperate jauntiness of an orchestra fiddling away for dear life on a sinking ship. We've been told to do ourselves and everyone else else a favor: cease writing. They say this place is either a forgery or a damn clever original.

And thats just what our friends say.

Recent Update:

3-25-04

Been a couple weeks since any updates, hasn't really been anything to update with. I finally got enough to do it, and since I won't be around this coming weekend I figured I might as well do it during the middle of the week. Here's what we got:

#1: One new addition to the Parts Page.
#2: Several new additions to the Third page of Action Photos.
#3: Retraction from Readers Rigs Page 12.
#4: Retraction from Tiger 80 Page.
#5: Retraction from Scanned Mag' Articles.
#6: Three additions to Readers Rigs page 20.
#7: Additions to the Taurus Page.
#8: Corrections to the specs on the '85 Yamaha Specs page.
#9: A little humor on the front page....

read number 9.
I dont think its funny at all.

Lots_Of_Nothing
03-28-2004, 08:24 AM
you gotta know the whole story to get it.., over on .org after billy or whoever banned mr atc and told him not to attend trikefest, he got all mad and starting posting BS on .org., and he said "the site should be called ...... (whats on the front page now)"

atcmatt
03-28-2004, 06:04 PM
Oh fair enough, what a drop kick........... :rolleyes:

Matt

yamaha200E
03-28-2004, 07:53 PM
why was he banned?

trikerider2oo7
03-28-2004, 08:29 PM
i found that funny. i've been called all of those things

Billy Golightly
03-28-2004, 08:40 PM
why was he banned?

Not completing transactions originating in the Classifieds is the main reason.

TimSr
03-28-2004, 10:25 PM
you gotta know the whole story to get it.., over on .org after billy or whoever banned mr atc and told him not to attend trikefest, he got all mad and starting posting BS on .org., and he said "the site should be called ...... (whats on the front page now)"

I got a huge laugh from it! The fact that I annoyed him enough to get mentioned is a badge of honor I wear proudly.

As for Trikefest, I say let him come, but we cant be responsible for what may occur should he happen to run into one of the many people he still owes parts or money.

sandrooster
03-29-2004, 01:36 AM
... but we cant be responsible for what may occur should he happen to run into one of the many people he still owes parts or money.

Sounds like a good reason for me to attend TF since a couple of trikers seem to have lost my mailing address.