PDA

View Full Version : how stupid can u get??????

BULLDOG
03-30-2004, 10:46 PM
ok here is the stupidist thing i have ever heard of man a guy walks int a honda dealership and looks at a dirtbike brand new like 2004 model he doesnt have enough money so when nobodys lookin he drives it right out of the dealership and goes 2 miles down the road and tries to sell it to my friend for like 250 how stupid is the guy

ps he lived in illinois

thehickfarmer
03-30-2004, 11:46 PM
how did he mange to even get away with it.. the guy is still an idiot..

BULLDOG
03-31-2004, 05:36 PM
thats what i dont get the dealership has guys everywhere and he still did it somehow but he is an idiot

thehickfarmer
03-31-2004, 05:53 PM
he is an idiot... but he's obviously smart enough to pull it off

YTZ250#1
03-31-2004, 09:29 PM
Every time I walk in the dealer they try to sell me somthing,or tell me to test drive the new bike they just got in.It would be easy to hop on and drive away,But they know where I live :D

deathman53
03-31-2004, 11:13 PM
I get the guys at the honda dealer try to convert me to 4 wheels all the time. they also have a bunch of bikes up in front of the dealer, with gas + oil in them. I've heard of a few poeple try to steal bikes there that way. Yes, its pretty dumb, what gets me customers bikes are in front too, with keys in!!

BULLDOG
04-01-2004, 07:27 PM
thats true there are keys in them and that means anyone could just hop on but i mean its pretty hard when the keys werent in it but he still got away with it

trikerider2oo7
04-01-2004, 08:58 PM
what an idiot...some people are so stupid

kwit
04-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Here where I live in Rochester theres a place that many people have walked in the store pushed a bike out the door start it and ride it home on the train tracks that are right next to the store.... A few havent been cought

3 weelin geezer
04-14-2004, 09:31 PM
What I find stupid is the dealer not putting on some sort of lock on the bike to begin with. Mine came with a little chain but it had one until I hung it up and shot it. It needed to be shot being so pathetic. Then I got one that was 'man size'. The old one might not have been any good but it sure would be embarrassing to try to roll it out of the dealer and end up going over the handle bars and be tackled by the sales people. Or perhaps invest in those tags they use on the leather jackets so they don't grow feet and walk out.

TeCaTe_MaN
04-14-2004, 09:37 PM
or the dumb arse guy steals something he doesnt know about...like a cr-500 and when he hits the gas he just flipped over backwards....or went out of control and wrecked... :rolleyes:

hondatrikesrule22
04-14-2004, 11:04 PM
My Kawasaki dealer has HALF of their bike in front.And this is right by the coast, Im talkin maybe half a mile. Someone could run out, start it, and ride to the water and put it on a boat. Or a panel van of truck somewhere and drive off.