PDA

View Full Version : Glamis on jan 17th weekend---anyone??

theeechozen1
12-16-2002, 04:41 PM
I will be making a trip to glamis on the weekend of jan 17th. Will be going with quite a few people and wanted to see if any other trikers could make the trip (i will be the only trike in the group). They will be having the four-stroke wars at olds this weekend and there should be some pretty hot machines out there racing the hill. I am also looking forward to the kind of duning that is only done on an off weekend. I belive that curtis sparks bikes will be out there so for once in a lifetime there will be some 400ex's and rap-turds making it up the hill first :D ---we usally camp bout 3 miles down gecko, let me if your going and i can save you a spot and keep an eye out for ya ----c-ya in da sand :Beerchug

BamBam
12-19-2002, 12:38 AM
I think there is a clean-up that weekend and I think I'm going. Will be on Gecko with my wife and maybe a few friends.

250RDude
01-09-2003, 11:41 AM
I'm heading to Glamis Friday the 17Th after work. I'm located in East Mesa. I ride a 86250RATC with mild mods. Was just at Glamis on the 4-5th. Olds was great, mild Whoops & alot of fast bikes. I usually camp at wash1. :)

theeechozen1
01-10-2003, 11:33 AM
Right on, I'm not sure where abouts we will be camping yet, I think all the four stroke wars competitors will be at wash 11, but since I usally go to gecko I'm not sure yet. I think we will have enough haulers and rv's to make a cool camp though. Look for a black and chrome Tri-z with drag pipes and stop in for a brew. See ya out there.
Gene

J.D.
03-05-2003, 12:52 AM
Where exactly is Glamis at?

theeechozen1
03-05-2003, 11:38 AM
It's about 45 miles west of Blythe, CA, It takes me 3 1/2 hours to get there with a full trailer...it takes me 5 1/2 hours to get to Vegas...So I guess around 9 hours for ya

J.D.
03-07-2003, 09:12 PM
Is it better than Dumont Dunes? Depending on what I have running this summer, and if I get my license and everything by then, I was planning on taking a trip down for a day or 2 and having some fun. Dumont is alot close though, only about an hour away or so.