PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all you dedicated ATC addicts!!

Dirtcrasher
04-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Not only has this always been the best place to talk about ATC's but now the board has changed again!!

Obviously someone or a group of someones has done an awful lot of work to get this stuff up and running.

Not to mention all the work the mods and everyone else who have been here since the 3wheelio era first began until now with all the little things we just don't know about.

Thanks for keeping the ATC's alive, fresh and well into the years of 2000 and beyond!!!!!!

ATC crazy
04-14-2004, 08:23 PM
I agree....I'd like to give Billy, Howdy, 3wheelio, and anyone else who has helped put this site together a big kiss! :p

Just kiddin guys....mabey a big ol' handshake instead :D

TimSr
04-14-2004, 09:23 PM
HondaATC set it up, but things like this new forum software are not cheap so this is where member contributions to the site fund go, and we'd like to extend a thanks to all of those who have given financial help to make this possible.

J.D.
04-14-2004, 09:44 PM
hahaha you posted what I was going to post TImSr. Billy said this new board cost like 160 bucks or something....now....I dunno how much is in the "Kitty" as Howdy calls it, but 160 bucks isn't chump change. We should all go on a donating spree and make up for this....and more. Just my 2 cents.