PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!

Tri-Z_Jim
12-18-2002, 10:32 PM
Why is the message board link moving on the main page?...and why did the rules come up and not the brd?

ATCRYDER
12-18-2002, 10:35 PM
Yeah thats kind of silly.................THeres not even a link there---you ahve to go through the rules to get there....

Lots_Of_Nothing
12-18-2002, 11:06 PM
hey, i talked to howdy earlier while he was doing these changes,

1: the rules come up first from now on to warn people that stupidity will not be tolerated

2: the link is scrolliing to advertise this message board better

jeswinehart
12-19-2002, 07:17 AM
well nothing like feeling kinda stupid first thing in the morning,,,
i couldn't figure out why i couldn't get in on the board either. got into chat okay and asked around but nobody else was having truobles, they all probbly figured i had read the rules or at least scrolled down and hit the "accept" button,,,,, not till a few minutes ago did i see that i had to do that. kinda a silly feeling,,,, oh well

john

Howdy
12-19-2002, 10:05 AM
Let's clarify why the links was changed around.

1st: The links were not organized. It was hard to find some of the pages. So I organized them some. Hopefully that was for the better.

2nd: A lot of new users never bothered to read the forum rules. Some didn't know the rules were there. I assumed that the "Regulars" here had the forum link saved to favorites ( I see I was wrong ). I will redo the Forum link temporarily until a better ( acceptable ) solution is found.

Sorry Guys!!!!

boneidaho
12-19-2002, 11:07 AM
This regular had the forum link saved to favorites !!!!!!!!!! :D :D :clap :bounce

Mobular
12-19-2002, 04:18 PM
How about making it so that once the "accept" tab has beet hit, one would not have to scroll the page again and hit the tab each time one would like to go to the message board?

Howdy
12-19-2002, 04:29 PM
I would love something like that. How ever I don't know much about using "cookies" yet.

I did get the rules link added to the top of the forums. That should help ( I hope ).

Thanks
Howdy

Trikeaholic
12-19-2002, 08:45 PM
i got the board saved too. I wish there was a link on the board to the main page, though.

Howdy
12-19-2002, 09:35 PM
Look to the top. It's up there. lol