PDA

View Full Version : Photos of Michigan

atckowalski
04-25-2004, 12:25 AM
Here are some pics of todays ride.Some are my friend on his RM 250 and some dude on a quad.I was on my XR250R and it didn't have enough power for alot of the softy sand dune climbs but we found a real cool trail that rapped around the back side of the dune that was awesome. But for the most part all I was thinking was I wish I had my Tecate.There was not room in the truck so I will be bringing the trailer next time, that way I CAN BRING 2 TRIKES AND A BIKE :D :D :D :p :p I sure hope the pics show up because this is my first attempt since the update

atckowalski
04-25-2004, 12:40 AM
Since it worked here are a few more. In the one overlook shot you can see a glimpse of Lake Huron on the left.

jeswinehart
04-25-2004, 11:12 PM
dive buddy + i and our sposes rode/dove something close too there last year ,,, very nice area with great wreck diving out in the huron waters .

great pics aaakowalsk ,,, !

john

Aaron2003
04-26-2004, 12:18 AM
thats place looks cool, but it looks alittle small how big is it?

Aaron

atcpunk107
04-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Hey is that anywher near Flint Michigan, i was just wondering because I made a trip their in August and it was a really cool trip i had a great time even though i didnt have a bike. I went to Dixie Speeway and it was awesome, they had this trans am street car taht a guy used in the spectators race and it smoked anything it was put up against

atckowalski
04-27-2004, 09:03 PM
It is 80 acre's near Rogers City Michigan.This weekend I should have some pics of my Tecate flying up and down them hills and some other ones near by.When we were there last weekend, we came out of the back trails and there was some kid racing around hitting jumps in what looked to be his dad's Ford Grand Marquis.Instantly that old tune (Hot Rod Lincoln)popped in my head and we began to race around in circles behind this car :Bounce :beer What a BLAST :)

Live4today
04-28-2004, 02:59 AM
Is that property that you can ride on no problem, or did you know the people who owned it, or did you have to pay?

atckowalski
04-28-2004, 11:54 AM
As far as I know,the knights approve(hint-hint)As far as money goes, it cost about $5 for fuel but nothing to ride :beer