PDA

View Full Version : HONDA FOURTRAx 125

cmracer15
04-28-2004, 11:39 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an old 87 Honda Fourtrax 125. And i was riding it and the front sprocket fell off and i cant find it. Im pretty sure it was the original sprocket. But the problem is the rear end is welded to the frame because the carrier kept twisting going around turns causing the chain to fall off. So i can no longer adjust the chain. So i Need another original tooth sprocket..im not sure how many teeth there were . And If possible i need to have it by this friday or saturday. I dont care if the thing is worn down or not..Its just an old POS me and some friends are taking to the mudhole this weekend and guna tear it up. So i dont care what the sprocket looks like as long as it will turn the chain..Thanks, Chris

yater
04-28-2004, 11:46 AM
www.denniskirk.com -- go to their website and follow the prompts OR call the 800# on the site. They can overnight it to you or 2nd day. They are very reasonable on shipping too. You could try your local dealership--you may get lucky. It seems that it would be the same as the 125m sprocket but I'm not sure.

jacob
05-02-2004, 11:21 PM
just go get you any old sprocket for that chain size. drill and grind to make her fit then weld her to the shaft i mean weld the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro outa it or else she will break. And add or cut chain links if you need to. (thats how wee'd do around here in polk county ,Florida (home of the pimps)

jacob
05-19-2004, 12:07 AM
Hey CMRACER i think i seen you at bubbas mudranch in adale about 2 weeks ago with that 125. You was raggin the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out of it, damn i suprised that pos still runs. As when i was leavin i seen you sink it. People like you is what gives adale its good olde reputation. THAT trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro IS THREW LOL