PDA

View Full Version : Funny moment from chat last night.

3WheelHouston
12-20-2002, 02:12 AM
We were all BSing about 500r's and other stuff that we'll never really do but like to talk about anyway last night when a fem popped into chat asking questions about a 350x. A chick on a 350x? Who could resist? One of the braver guys took interest, and it went a little like this:

Guy: where are you from?
Girl: I'm from _____
Guy: Oh cool I grew up there, but I live ___ now.
Guy: Would you like to go riding sometime?
Girl: Sure, I'll ask my husband if we can go.

LMAO

NOS_350X
12-20-2002, 03:33 AM
thats gota suck

theeechozen1
12-20-2002, 05:38 PM
Ouch!!!

als250
12-20-2002, 06:06 PM
Hey, he tried!! "NEXT!!!"
nuff said. ;)

Al

Tri-Z_Jim
12-20-2002, 08:41 PM
I met a hottie on here last year.She owned BIG name ATV/Bike shop in NJ.We got to be real good friends,and her husband was OK with it.(it didnt go any further than friends).They hooked me up with alot of ATV goodies,Cheap too! I also got to meet alot of pro mx'ers ,Jeff Emig,Ryan Hughes,James Stewart,Danny Laporte,Ty Wallace,Damien Plotts,and womens mx champ Stefi Bau. I also got a tour of the FMF rig.We hung out a few times at her place and Raceway Park in Englishtown NJ.I didnt mind the 2 hr drive for some cheap parts :) Its too bad she was a mental case and had a real short fuse.Honestly ,I miss hangin out with her and visiting the shop but I also dont like listening to nasty meassages on my answering machine for no reason.

Trikeaholic
12-20-2002, 08:45 PM
oh ya, I remember her. What a meltdown she had. That is unfortunate.

ATCRYDER
12-20-2002, 08:48 PM
Thats rough :clap :-P

G-MAN-1
12-21-2002, 10:15 AM
well she was not a hottie by no meen.geeeeeeeeesh. no way a hottie she was just a confused sycho trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro thats all. and had no life plans ahead of her either............................................ .........hope she never comes back :D

TimSr
12-21-2002, 03:43 PM
Prozac!

Tri-Z_Jim
12-21-2002, 07:44 PM
GMAN ,Beauty is not the same to everyone.OK so she wasnt britney or christina but she was way cool to hang with.

G-MAN-1
12-21-2002, 11:09 PM
sounds like i hitttttttttttttttttttta NERVE...................SORRY james.but she wasnt wrapped to tight. she bought your friendship with goodys and discounts thats about it. not the type of person someone should hang with .she can flipp at any moment................................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: twisted she is

Wickedfinger
12-22-2002, 10:39 PM
... I kinda miss Jen and all her nuttyness Jim.....

Ace Mon
12-24-2002, 02:58 AM
So Jen was a fruitcake . She wasnt allways nutty . She swore like a drunken sailor , Looked like Tom Petty . I used to chat with her alot . She did do weird stuff like log on to chat and say she was going into insulin shock (hello , what can we do for you were in chat) but when she wasnt doing the drama thing she had her cool moments .