PDA

View Full Version : This is good,haha

YAMAHA_Jim
05-11-2004, 07:55 PM
WHY ARE WE STILL THERE?

It's time to evaluate our involvement!

Every day there are news reports about more deaths. Every night on TV there are photos of death and destruction. Why are we still there?

We occupied this land, which we had to take by force, but it causes us nothing but trouble. Why are we still there?

Many of our children go there and never come back. Why are we still there?

Their government is unstable, and they have loopy leadership. Why are we still there?

Many of their people are uncivilized. Why are we still there?

The place is subject to natural disasters, of which we are supposed to bail them out. Why are we still there?

There are more than 1000 religious sects, which we do not understand. Why are we still there?

Their folkways, foods and fads are unfathomable to ordinary Americans. Why are we still there?

We can't even secure the borders. Why are we still there?

They are billions of dollars in debt and it will cost billions more to rebuild, which we can't afford. Why are we still there?

It is becoming clear...

We Must Pull Out of CALIFORNIA.

Trikeaholic
05-11-2004, 07:59 PM
LMFAO!! Hey mymint, what do you think about that???!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

KASEY
05-11-2004, 08:00 PM
lol i say carpet bomb that place maybe the new zip code will be
00bottomofpacific00 lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trikerider2oo7
05-11-2004, 08:23 PM
haha...that is pretty funny

J.D.
05-11-2004, 08:32 PM
Oh...I thought you were talking about Iraq and Afghanistan to which I would have said....exactly right, but,,,,,it's the same for Cali. Only good thing about that place is the ditzy blondes and the dunes.

mymint87
05-12-2004, 07:04 PM
hahaha....lmao.....tooo funny....i knew you'd be all over that Holic...hehe.....

I think it's about time I make it Haspin...

and you better watch it, I'm bringing my step-ladder so I can "Jack" all of your jaws.....hehe

Trikeaholic
05-12-2004, 07:37 PM
i wish you could go. that would be a blast. You know its nothing personal, but when you made the comment ..."watch that "left coast" stuff" then I figured you could appreciate a good joke!

Howdy
05-12-2004, 08:13 PM
I think it's about time I make it Haspin...

I really hope you can make it at least once. I know you would be hooked.

I don't know of anyone that went that didn't have fun. ;)

Howdy

mymint87
05-12-2004, 09:17 PM
I'm already hooked, I was hooked the moment I threw my arse off the seat while I was doing a sweeper on a 3wheeler.....hehe...

someday i'll make it to sturgis....
did i say sturgis?... :confused: :confused: :confused:
i meant Haspin..... :D :D :D
sturgis is for the Harley, VW, and Goldwing threewheelers...hehe