PDA

View Full Version : war with quad riders!!

thehickfarmer
05-12-2004, 10:05 PM
well, i'm riding my 200s down the road, when a bunch of punks on blasters come flying down the road , see me and turn around, their was 4 of them so they circled me, so they start cussing me off and say how i'm pour and finally one ass starts geating a lil rough, the other 3 riders, shut their bikes off and come and join in, as i see the other three morons come in i see the situation was about to get ugly, ( good thing my trike was still running), i get on and ride like hell.

next few days i see the guy who was geting rough, so i figure i'm gonna go after his ass now, i turn around and gun it to him, i get up to him and he stops. he gets off and starts acting all badass, he dared me to hit him, so me being the drunken candian hillbilly teenager that i am i hit him, he hits me in the nose it start bleeding, i finally get pissed and grab the 2x2 that was sitting on my rack and just gave it to him, he was kinda stund by it so i figured i'll trash his quad, i slashed the tires and cut the wiring from the stator, i took off like a mother f@c(er
so now i keep a 30/30 with me when i ride of the property

84250r
05-12-2004, 11:01 PM
http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/images/smilies/wtf.gif http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/images/smilies/nono.gif

thehickfarmer
05-12-2004, 11:02 PM
i know, it's real messed, i need a few trikers here..

smokinwrench
05-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Well thanks for giving all of us trike riders a bad rep. With people like you riding trikes we don't need any other enemies.

What were you thinking when you slashed his tires? Or hit him wiht a 2x4. Why can't you young kids just act normal and not do stupid stuff.

When I was young we use to just beat the he** out of each other with our bare fists it was called a fight.

I say you are a disgrace to the atving community and I hope you get in some serious trouble for a stunt like that.

thehickfarmer
05-12-2004, 11:07 PM
well ok, he gets in your face, what would you do, in a situation like that you don't think at all, you just do it, and it's morons like that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro who make problems for us

smokinwrench
05-12-2004, 11:15 PM
What wrong with a good ole fist fight and if you loose you go home with a black eye and a bruised ego? This way you get to pay for his machine to get repaired and hopefully if your lucky about 100 hours of community service.

And I would have thought about what would happen to me after wards if I was to thrash someones machine like that.

thehickfarmer
05-12-2004, 11:18 PM
honestly i don't care, he don't know where the hell i live, and i really diden't have the patents to fight him far, he was a good size , so the hell with it i hit him, i don't care, i don't regret what i did,

Tails
05-12-2004, 11:29 PM
Man I can understand the need to smack someone if you need to. But I think slashing his tires and screwing up his bike was taking it a little to far don't ya think? trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro I've gotten into plenty of fights at the local car show but I'd never mess with someone's ride.

Tails

thehickfarmer
05-12-2004, 11:31 PM
i unno what to say, it wasen't nice what i did, but i don't regret it

Billy Golightly
05-12-2004, 11:42 PM
well ok, he gets in your face, what would you do, in a situation like that you don't think at all, you just do it, and it's morons like that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro who make problems for us

You tell them to put up or shut up. Race and then go from there.

thehickfarmer
05-12-2004, 11:44 PM
i don't think it was about that, he was trying to prove something to his freinds. thats one of the reasons i slashed the tires

Lots_Of_Nothing
05-12-2004, 11:52 PM
man, what is wrong with you, smokinwrench hit the nail on the head here, wtf were you thinking? "dur, lets smack him with a board and cut his bike up", how would you like someone doing that to you? i hope he meets you off guard one day and beats the ever living trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out of you, be a man, punch him again after he hits you, not grab a board and a knife or whatever you did, hell, even if someone is bigger then me, i still go down swinging, even if i do end up getting my trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro kicked, atleast im gonna go down swinging, not hit him with a board and trash his crap then take off running like a little trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, sure theres people that run there mouths, but there is always a reason, people never do trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro like that for no reason, you must of done something, dont try to act all innocent "all i was doing was riding and they circled me and started getting rough" get real dude, this isnt a damn nature show where the lions circle the zebra and kill it, we are human beings and only react to things that are done to us, and if you knew he was such an trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro why did you even bother to go up and mess with him when you saw him again? that is pretty damn ignorant of you if you ask me., and you slashed his tires because he was trying to prove something to his freinds? what the hell do tires have to do with someone proving something???, and now your saying your gonna cary a gun with you? WTF if you were so worried about him why did you go up to him and act all tough? you should of never made this post, all it did was make yourself sound like a total retard., if i were you i would delete it soon as possible and save yourself some embarrasment, you sir, are a J-O-K-E

J.D.
05-12-2004, 11:59 PM
What a disgrace. This isn't a "war with quad riders", this is more like a "war with stupidity". Jesus dude....why you gotta wreck someone else's stuff? That's just plain cold.

smokinwrench
05-13-2004, 12:16 AM
he hits me in the nose it start bleeding

I have 2 questions.

1-If he hit you in the nose, then can I see a picture of your sweld up nose? I know you have a camera available to you, you have posted other pictures.

2-What would your parents think and do if they new you slashed some guys tires and tore up his machine? I know I would have been in severe trouble from my parents, they raised me better then that.

Tails
05-13-2004, 12:29 AM
When I was a kid if my parents found out I did something like that to someone else's ride I'd be getting my trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro kicked...:)

Tails

Lots_Of_Nothing
05-13-2004, 02:52 AM
i have another question, what exactly were you trying to prove by posting this? did you actually think you would impress people on this board????

rob0781
05-13-2004, 03:48 AM
jesus guys i know what he did was wrong but give him a break here he's still young and we all did stupid things without thinkin at one point in our lives,the last 15 replies were pretty much sayin the same thing but i'm sure he got the message that what he did was wrong so if he gets caught he'll just have to deal with the consequences....i

short4stuff
05-13-2004, 06:05 AM
ok well i could see if you pulled out the 2x4 when it was 4 on 1 but if it was 1 on 1 .... hmm idk ... Did you hit him in the face with it or just in the like legs? You should of just boot "Fuged" him, and then see what he had to say ...

Kinda bad that you fuged up his ride ... o well i guess that will teach him IDK..
Only thing is if he does find out where you live O O ... he might like burn your house.

:TrikesOwn

Muddy200x
05-13-2004, 08:02 AM
Probably should have put "fiction" in your title...cause that's what it sounds like. But, just incase it's not, I'd be willing to bet there's a dad that is madder then hell, and he's probably looking for ya too. I know I'd be lookin for ya, if that was my kid you just throddled and cut up the wheeler that I paid for.

Lots_Of_Nothing
05-13-2004, 08:16 AM
alright alright, maybe a little harsh before, but, you gotta admit, thats retarded, haha..,, and, also, if your gonna be doing crap like that, atleast get a decent get-away bike. such as ;; my personal favorite;

:cool:

TimSr
05-13-2004, 10:41 AM
i have another question, what exactly were you trying to prove by posting this? did you actually think you would impress people on this board????

Thats what I was thinking. Im also offended you would try and turn something like this into 3 wheels vs 4wheels.

Im with Muddy200x. Sound slike "fiction" to me.

ejc042
05-13-2004, 11:06 AM
Everybody wants to be famous, he just chose INfamous

Icarus
05-13-2004, 11:37 AM
you sir, are a J-O-K-E

Without a doubt.

thehickfarmer
05-13-2004, 12:21 PM
i'll get pics for sure,

thehickfarmer
05-13-2004, 03:25 PM
and i wasen't trying to impress anyone, i was just telling ya'll what happend, but you have to realize, i'm 14, this dude was atleast 17, i admit i was scared shitless, and still am worried

Tails
05-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Hick, I think we all can understand the need to kick someone's arse. Heck when I was you're age my neighbor across the street slapped my brother. There was no way in hell I could kick his arse so I shot out all the windows in his house. Good intentions but a really bad idea. Point being since you're only 14 your parents can still be held resposible for your actions. By actions I mean the slashing of the tires and messing up his ride.

I can understand you beating the crap outta him but like I said earlier messing up his ride wasn't such a good idea. You need to learn to think of the consequences of your actions...:)

Tails

thehickfarmer
05-13-2004, 04:24 PM
yea i guess your right, and i was thinking today, it wasen't such a good idea, i learned a leason from you guys , i'll think a lil more offten when i'm in a situation like that, i guess it was crossing the line when i trashed his ride

threewheelin-feelin
05-13-2004, 04:39 PM
hick farmer u dont need more trike riders just get some 4wheeler or dirtbike riders as friends and ride with um. im the only one with a trike here i ride with my couins thats 2 dirtbikes my 2 other friedns have 3 dirtbikes. then there is my other friend with a 4 wheeler and a go cart me and my youngest cousin she has a atc 70 so it just me and her on 3wheelers.

thehickfarmer
05-13-2004, 04:44 PM
i'm not saying that i will only ride with trikers, i have many freinds with a asortment of rides, i have nothing agasit them, it's their prefrence, my best freind has a bayou

YAMAHA_Jim
05-13-2004, 04:45 PM
I read this last night trailprotrailpro anyone posted.I agree that what you did was wrong and I also hope you get whats coming to you.Its ok to get in a fight w/ someone and win but to destroy someone elses property for no reason is stupid.

thehickfarmer
05-13-2004, 04:50 PM
yamaha jim, i realize now what i did was real stupid, but i was scared s#!tless, i thought when he came to he would chase me and god knows what he would do, he was atleast 17 like i said, so i just trashed his machine figuring it will get me out

jacob
05-13-2004, 06:31 PM
thehickfarmer thats funny as hell! that sounds just like something us adale boys would do around here well hell whats ever gonna be accomplished by the big guys always thinkin he can get his way and kick your ass. you did what you had to do. that that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro got what he diserved for trying to be a badass in front of his friends.

thehickfarmer
05-13-2004, 06:32 PM
lol, thanks jacob

Trikeaholic
05-13-2004, 07:48 PM
I remember when I was 14. "bigger" kids were dam scary, and you all can admit that if you are honest with yourselves. Now, these guys were obviously dirt bags, and mabey they got what was comin to them. As for posting it here, hick, that was just asking for trouble. I hope you work it all out. Like I said, when I was that age, there were alot of scary dudes running around talking trash. I remember in JR high sometimes being scared shitless of even going to school, but you know what? You wont be killed, the worst that can happen is your ego is hurt. Besides that. You need to remember that the more you act like you are not afraid, the less apt someone is to challenge you. Its mostly a game that can be one by the test of wills. I feel bad for you in a way. as a father, I hope I can teach my son how to deal with bullies and A-Holes. Mabey you shoudn't have damaged the stupid blaster his dad bought him while he drank cheap beer and smacked the kids mother, I dunno. Good luck. Life is full of incidents that are lessons for the rest of your life. Just remember that your teen years are the years that you turn into the man you will become. Just don't let yourself turn into someone you dont like.

thehickfarmer
05-13-2004, 07:52 PM
well it's funny, i was really just riding and 4 of them come and suround me for no reason, i manage to get away the first time but i guess the 2nd time it was my fault, but just like you said, life is a leason

short4stuff
05-13-2004, 08:09 PM
well it's funny, i was really just riding and 4 of them come and suround me for no reason, i manage to get away the first time but i guess the 2nd time it was my fault, but just like you said, life is a leason

its a leason is it ?? :D

How did you manage to get away from them before? I mean I know the 200s is slower than the blasters ...

thehickfarmer
05-13-2004, 08:13 PM
well we diden't fight, they just started pushing me around like i said before, they just let me go

250Roger
05-13-2004, 08:13 PM
I imagine one of two things might happen.
1. You will have a worse encounter with them. I.E. They might have the clubs, guns, etc this time.

2. They just might realize you're serious and leave you alone and possibly you all might become friends/riding pals.

I remember when I was 14/15. I did some insane things that I regret now, but at the time my actions were with reason. We all have to realize that it's easy to say "I would have done this or that". Take into consideration none of us were there. Nobody can say for sure what they would or could have done. Hickfarmer did what he though was the right thing at the time considering the situation. The consequences for his actions is the only thing that is to be resolved at this point.

I try to remain neutral in situations like this only because there is ALWAYS two sides of the story. I can't say you were right or wrong. Only that we have only heard/read one side of the story.

thehickfarmer
05-13-2004, 08:18 PM
yes i understand where your coming from, and i really respect your point, you gotta know that i was scared to hell, after i wached him with the 2x2 he was kinda stunded, so i was worried when he came to he would start chasing me and i knew i coulden't out run him, so i slashed one of his tires and cut some wires, i regreat what i did now but in the future i will try to resolve things in a less vilont/distructive way

ATC crazy
05-13-2004, 08:42 PM
well ok, he gets in your face, what would you do, in a situation like that you don't think at all, you just do it,

I agree....when we are in a scary/threatning situation....we dont think straight. I have done quite a few things that I regret, and didnt think about first. You guys cant blame him....if you were in his shoes, you probably would've done a similar action.

Just another lesson learned on the long road to old age...

thehickfarmer
05-13-2004, 08:44 PM
yes no kidding, guys i thank you all for trailprotrailpro advice, i first thought that it woulden't be a good idea to post this, but i just had to and i'm starting to think it was a good idea

250Roger
05-13-2004, 08:48 PM
I imagine I would be scared too, though I had a huge advantage when I was 15. I was just under 6' and weighed 175, so I was the bigger guy. Not a bully, just bigger.

Like I said, none of us were there. Perhaps I would have done the same thing. I can't say for sure. All I can say is I hope things turn out for the best for both you and the quad riders. It would be really cool to hear that you and the other riders became friends after all this is over.

thehickfarmer
05-13-2004, 08:52 PM
yea that would be great, but we'll see

ATC crazy
05-13-2004, 08:57 PM
I imagine I would be scared too, though I had a huge advantage when I was 15. I was just under 6' and weighed 175, so I was the bigger guy. Not a bully, just bigger.

I hear ya....My last fight was about 6 years ago. I thank my size that I have had none since then (with the exception of a few little tussles...nothing much)

BTW: I'm 6'4" 265# last I checked :D

BLAZERONE22
05-14-2004, 01:01 AM
I agree....when we are in a scary/threatning situation....we dont think straight. I have done quite a few things that I regret, and didnt think about first. You guys cant blame him....if you were in his shoes, you probably would've done a similar action.

Just another lesson learned on the long road to old age...

I totally agree, Wish I knew then what I know now. here's a link to a story of a couple of boys that got carried away here locally. http://www.katu.com/news/story.asp?ID=67272

KASEY
05-14-2004, 01:26 AM
HICK, FARMER,,,all i can say is -----------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------====================================!!!!!!
(KASEY JUST SHAKES HIS HEAD)

mywifeknowseverything
05-14-2004, 08:10 AM
Didos to Kasey ... How in the hell did you have enough time to Slash the tires and Cut the Wires??

thehickfarmer
05-14-2004, 03:53 PM
just one tire, not all of them, i just cut some random wires, i think it was from the stator, it all happend within like 6 seconds

Kook
05-14-2004, 05:25 PM
I can buy that you were scared when there were 4 of them, but you said that later on you saw him by himself and rode up to him. You get what you ask for when you do that. Next time face the fact that you got your a** kicked and ride off like a man. Hitting him w/a 2X2 also took a charge of assault up two steps to assault with battery. In some states you can add on intent to do bodily harm. Add on to that damage to personal property and/or mallicious mischief and you've got yourself quite a fine and as a minor, the possiblity of some time in juvenile detention. If I were that kid's dad, I'd be on the hunt.

I hope that you really did learn something and aren't just saying you did.

Yardbird
05-14-2004, 05:26 PM
It sounds like to me he didn't start it.........just finished it.

Russell 350X
05-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Hick? WTF???? You really, really pushed it and giving everyone else a bad rep. I relize know that you see that it was wrong, but trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro you shoudve thought about that before you confronted him. In my opinion you should pay for the damage done to his quad! Yes I agree that sometimes beating the hell outta somebody is the only way, but holy shinagagins! You used a freakin 4x4!!! Use your fists next time, and don;t F up there ride cause that is just plain dumb and makes it look like you are a shithead loser.

Kook
05-24-2004, 12:08 PM
next few days i see the guy who was geting rough, so i figure i'm gonna go after his ass now,

Seems to ME that he went looking for it. JMHO though.

erussell
05-24-2004, 02:22 PM
Did you get those pics yet hick? Maybe you could show these guys that it really did happen.

84250r
05-24-2004, 06:41 PM
yeah shows us that it really happen.

TeCaTe_MaN
05-24-2004, 08:04 PM
dude....if someone even hit me with a board i would go looking for them, but if they trashed my tecate? oh my god...no force would stop me from destroying them...i'd be very worried, him and his ridin buddies r prolly gonna look for you... :eek:

Trikemania11
05-25-2004, 11:39 PM
I think the whole story is a bunch of crap

Lots_Of_Nothing
05-26-2004, 12:47 AM
slice a tire and stator wires in 6 seconds? HAHA.... what kind of tire was it? also, what kind of knife? haha...

smokeyhonda
05-26-2004, 07:22 AM
Hey now Hickfarmer, you are quite the storyteller! Now tell us how the guy loosened up your rearend :rolleyes: so that it rolled past you and your pissed in pants. :p

1985 200s
05-26-2004, 07:56 AM
Didn't he say he was 14. There you go. 271 posts in 3 months or less. Starving for attention? Hickfarmer.

esoltve
05-26-2004, 12:19 PM
Hey now Hickfarmer, you are quite the storyteller! Now tell us how the guy loosened up your rearend :rolleyes: so that it rolled past you and your pissed in pants. :p

TOO FUNNY. Maybe the guy did do it!!

dreamintheR
05-26-2004, 07:37 PM
JESUS BLAZORZON22 he stabbed him in the skull with a screw driver over peanut butter? wtf has this world come 2????
and about hickfarmer hey im 13 5'3 and 120 pounds ok n i would piss my pants if i saw a 17 year old alone that got pissed at me n wanted to fight earlier n i was headed in his direction by mistake ok? i dont buy the story , but if a did have enough balls to face him because all his friends were pickin on me id make burnout marks right on everyone of there driveways if it was tar and if its sand i would tair it apart , i wouldnt fight some one that i knew my fighting abilitys couldnt handle lol

TeCaTe_MaN
05-26-2004, 08:34 PM
wow...120 pounds?

hold on to that tecate tight...real tight

im 16 6'1" 260 and my 85 tecate throws me around....

dreamintheR
05-27-2004, 08:59 PM
can be any faster then a fully modified banshee tecateman :o
read my latest post in the lounge at 3wheeler.org youll piss your pants on the deal i got :D maybe we can meet up sometime n have a goodtime :beer

TeCaTe_MaN
05-28-2004, 01:56 AM
that sounds like a nice trike, and an even better deal...wow 800 bux...thats what i paid for my 85...and it's worth over a G now

dreamintheR
05-28-2004, 04:06 PM
i know , cant what till tuesday , maybe i should change my sn to tecateboy , or greeny lol

TeCaTe_MaN
05-28-2004, 10:50 PM
i know , cant what till tuesday , maybe i should change my sn to tecateboy , or greeny lol

dreamintheT? :TrikesOwn

dreamintheR
05-29-2004, 01:48 AM
i wont be dreamin it anymore cause i will actually own one lol maybe runnintheT , t3kid , Tboy idk ill think of sumtin :Bounce

TeCaTe_MaN
05-29-2004, 03:57 AM
yea, youll like it alot...

3 weelin geezer
05-30-2004, 02:25 AM
Dude, weren't you already pissed when you went picking the fight? Hmm...a drunken teenager....riding a trike....carrying a football bat.....Dang! It just don't add up! You didn't have a helmet on, did you? If you did, you wouldn't need a twig. When I have liquor, I leave it with the truck for when the riding is all done and I sit in a lounge chair and watch the sun set while enjoying the cool breeze. Kinda keeps it from fizzin up like cokes and spraying half into the wind ( I really hate it when that happens). When I do have wood, its for the campfire. Cheers! :beer

350Xccelerator
05-30-2004, 02:48 AM
good for you man dont let anyone ever talk crap to you, ill never start anything but if someone calls me a name or something ill get in their face and not let them ever forget it.

yamahaman89
05-31-2004, 02:02 PM
Whos gives a sh## he did what he had to they were being stupid Fuc#$
he did what he wanted to

3 weelin geezer
05-31-2004, 02:08 PM
Lets see if I get this right.:C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Desktop\retarded .jpg