PDA

View Full Version : Bored,,,,

YAMAHA_Jim
05-13-2004, 04:57 PM
Since this place isnt to busy lately, I will say this just to try and get a rise out of some of you. My Blasters are better than anything else out there.Power is unbelievable,Handling is superb,and the terrain just cant be made tough enough for me.lol :) Whadda ya got to say about that??
MUhahahaha

Howdy
05-13-2004, 05:45 PM
Since this place isnt to busy lately, I will say this just to try and get a rise out of some of you. My Blasters are better than anything else out there.Power is unbelievable,Handling is superb,and the terrain just cant be made tough enough for me.lol :) Whadda ya got to say about that??
MUhahahaha

The Blaster isn't better. The nut behind the handlebars is!
lmao
Howdy

J.D.
05-13-2004, 06:06 PM
I can agree with everything except the power....

smokinwrench
05-13-2004, 09:12 PM
I think a blaster would be perfect for woods riding. Nice suspension, good power, short coupled. A person should be able to throw that sucker anywhere you want it.

As for my type of sand riding I think it would be under powered and always at wot to keep up with the others guys. I know you coan hotrod one to the hilt and then it will run with the big bore quads, but you then loose reliablity

daputz
05-14-2004, 12:42 AM
whoa..... lets not get carried away :eek:

The stock suspension beats the heck outta ya, the stock power is casual at best, and the brakes on the older models are comparable to the flinstone mobile :D

with a little help they are a great quad, easy to fix/maintain, affordable to modify, light weight.....and a ton of afftermarket support :Bounce

REDMAN225
05-14-2004, 09:56 PM
whats a blaster? just kidding :)

ATC crazy
05-16-2004, 04:32 PM
I cant even sit on one without bottoming out the shocks and having my knees hit the handlebars.....

smokinwrench
05-16-2004, 05:01 PM
I cant even sit on one without bottoming out the shocks and having my knees hit the handlebars.....

Dude maybe you should have had a salad. LMAO haha sorry I just couldn't resist.

Lots_Of_Nothing
05-18-2004, 01:16 AM
see attatched picture.

:p :p :) :D :D

sickKLT20081
10-19-2004, 09:48 AM
I think a blaster would be perfect for woods riding. Nice suspension, good power, short coupled. A person should be able to throw that sucker anywhere you want it.

As for my type of sand riding I think it would be under powered and always at wot to keep up with the others guys. I know you coan hotrod one to the hilt and then it will run with the big bore quads, but you then loose reliablity

I had exactally the opposite thing happen, day long ride in the woods, by blaster kept overheating, had to let it cool 3-4 times in 6 hours. When i got into some sand though I just took off, nobody in my group stood a chance of keeping up with me.

threewheelin-feelin
10-19-2004, 05:27 PM
The Blaster isn't better. The nut behind the handlebars is!
lmao
Howdy
hahahahahahahahahah