PDA

View Full Version : Attention Surfboarder's

catfishwhisker
12-22-2002, 08:08 PM
I have a chance to buy a gas powered surfboard. I think it has a 2 cyl. 2-stroke on it. It looks to be pretty old. It's about 8' long and 3' wide. It's made out of fiberglass. You stand up on it and hold a cable that has the throttle on it. Anyone know anything about who made these and if they're worth anything? He said that it runs great, but the propeller (jet pump) is broke. Any ideas?

Ace Mon
12-24-2002, 03:05 AM
Its called a SURFJET . its powered by a 232 chunya engine . They were kida popular back in the day . Every now and then I see 1 . I'm an avid jetskier . They were by no means fast (about 25 or so) . When ever I see one for sale they bring like 800$ I think they have a website too .

catfishwhisker
12-24-2002, 04:46 PM
Thanks a lot. I found their website. These things are cool! I think I'll try to get it. I think I can get it for $50. There's not much of a market for them around here. I can always carry it up to the lake though. I even found where I can buy the impellor for the jet pump. Can anybody say "Port and Polish"? Dual Lectrons? I'm getting excited thinking about it!