PDA

View Full Version : 02 RM 125 need some info

packhamstruck
05-18-2004, 08:46 PM
Well i never use to be a big dirt bike fan, but lately when we go riding i always like switchen a trike for a bike, i have been driving a 00 YZ 125, a 89 CR 250, and a 99 RM 125, since i only ride them for a few hours at a time, i woundered how the money is in the long run.
With it being 2 stroke rebuilding them and mixing gas, should i bother with a bike or just stick to the thumper trikes?

dreamintheR
05-19-2004, 11:31 AM
dirtbikes are fast fastest out there i love dirtbiking with my kx80 and ive riddin my friends rm125 the powerbands are encredable compared to quads they will have the most low end you will ever see becuz there race ready outa the box the only probablem comming off from a trike to a quad is you constintly have 2 use your feet but man is it worth it oh and only use amistrol oil or w/e if you want a 2 stroke .....my kx80 smokes yamaha blasters and 400ex's (power to weight ratio) as long as it doesnt feel oqwared after coming off a trike i say go 4 it
p.s. gas burns fast in 2 stroke , so wide open all the time you will get 45-50 minutes outa the tank , trail riding and bein easy on the throttle here n there you should get around 2 hours or so

dreamintheR
05-19-2004, 11:32 AM
dirtbike*****