PDA

View Full Version : It's confirmed - this site is the best.

Seabass
05-21-2004, 10:23 AM
I've got a few things to say. I found another atv website that has forums and stuff. The reason I liked that one was because it seemed to cater more to the Canadian and areas to ride around southern Ontario. I made a few posts, hung around, did some reading and I've got to say they were nothing but a bunch of stuck up snobs. As soon as I mentioned I drove a Big Red I was shunned - no one would reply to my posts or even out of courtesy respond to an act of generosity I offered... I'm kinda pissed right now. sitting here at work wondering how people can be such a-holes. This site has always been there - has the best info. Plus, we can debate non-atv things on a civil level, ( ie, war, religion etc.), without acting like children. The .dot org place? Please...I've registered there 2 times and I can never post or look at a pic. What's this crap you've got to be approved? I have to kiss someones trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro in order to look at a schematic of a clutch??? No thanks. I'll stay here. ahhhh...is it 4:30 yet? thanks for the rant.