PDA

View Full Version : From Bushes to the Mud

surfntririder
05-21-2004, 11:14 AM
What's up to the people with love for the 3 wheeled atv! I am currently in the process of wrapping up my new Yamaha YTM 225 DRS and man is it sweet looking. I found this thing in the bushes with blackberries rgowing through it and was a bit optimistic about whether or not it was going to turn over. To my surprise the engine spun over and had plenty of compression, but this still did not stop me from boring it out 30 over and replacing the old piston with a new racing piston. I had the frame professionally painted and everything rechromed to where it looks like it just came from the dealership. I just recieved my new coil wire and am hoping that the bike will crank now that the last piece of the puzzle is in place. I'll post up some pics of the bike when its completely done. If any of you know where I can get some good fenders for this bike please let me know.
Peace,

atcmatt
05-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Goodluck on her maiden voyage. When you ride that trike your never going to want to sell it. Welcome to the board.

Matt

thehickfarmer
05-21-2004, 08:24 PM
the ytm 225 is a great trike, if you need parts let me know, i have a huge lot

threewheelin-feelin
05-21-2004, 08:30 PM
man we found a old yamaha dirtbike in the woods once we took it home looked it over had compressin but no fire no carb was on it it was ol and shitty so we put it back were we found it lmao hahahahah

thehickfarmer
05-21-2004, 08:31 PM
some ppl just leave their stuff in the woods cuzz they either get tired of fixing it or have a bad accident and forget they own a bike lol

threewheelin-feelin
05-21-2004, 08:32 PM
hhahahahahahhaha lmao