PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys, I am still around...........

Mike Fort Laud
05-22-2004, 11:41 AM
Some of you might have remembered that my year did not start off very well for me. With the death of my friend, the burning of my truck, some health problems and whatever else. Well times are getting better. My business has me working almost nonstop so that leaves me little free time but does give me plenty of money for the building of my boat. Things are getting tougher for the guy that killed my buddy Chad. I bought a brand new 2004 Chevy Silverado 4 door. That is eating up spare cash in the way of a stereo system, billet accessories and wheels and tires. I also got a new girlfriend that wants the rest of my spare time. I finally got a chance to uncover and ride the 250R a few weeks ago and nailed a log that fell across a very fast trail and folded the front rim, but thanks to 3WW 6 people responded they had one. I have been away from the computer a lot but I am not gone....Mike..

ATC crazy
05-22-2004, 10:41 PM
Hey....great to hear that you are back. But....Sorry to hear about your troubles :-(

Anyways....good luck with everything, and best of wishes to you and your new GF ;)

Ace Mon
05-27-2004, 12:22 PM
Your one of our old school hommies . You could be absent for a year and we would still ask "Whatever happened to Mike?" Hang in there bro . I know when it rains it pours but there has to be a light at the end of the tunnel .

Trikeaholic
05-27-2004, 03:26 PM
good to hear from ya. We should hook up this december when I come down to Clearwater. I know its far for ya, but...........How often do you get to drink with someone so infamous?? LOL