PDA

View Full Version : Drive your Tractor to school day.

Russell 350X
05-23-2004, 08:13 PM
In Randolph where I go to schoo, we are so redneck that we drove our tractors to school. We pay 5$ to drive and the money goes to a charity or something like that. Sorry for the poor quality. In the first pic I am infront in the tractor I drove (im the tall dude with the camo hat). I drove a 1974 John Deere 4040, a friend of mine let me take it. In the second pic the lady in the blue shirt with the umbrella is our Agriculture teacher, Mrs. Walker. The old man in the middle is the local newspaper pic man. My mom is on the far left. We did this last year also. We had more people last year cause this year it rained all morning. We had about 10-12 people this year. Some people even drove lawn mowers lol. (note, not all drivers are in the pics, some got in late). Enjoy.

ATC crazy
05-23-2004, 08:33 PM
Man...thats great...and its for a good cause! I would love to mention this to our principal (but he's a dick...wont even let us go to the parking lot to get school work. At least this is his last year...YAY)

I'd love to have a day (or month) where people could drive anything to school for a small fee for charity.

trikerider2oo7
05-23-2004, 08:58 PM
that would be cool. and crazy....what do you mean go to parkin lot to get work?

Russell 350X
05-23-2004, 10:20 PM

We parked in the football teams practice feild, right behind the bleachers.

ATC crazy
05-24-2004, 08:22 AM

I said school work...like homework/books/projects/etc...

eistea15
05-24-2004, 08:48 AM
A school around here does that, but my school has a bunch of puck kids in it so we cant do any thing COUNTRY in school. I would love it if our school would let us do that, i'd take my Allis Chalmers A.

thehickfarmer
05-24-2004, 10:47 AM
hahahahaha, man i wish my school would do that, dang your lucky lol

87 250SX
05-24-2004, 06:38 PM
I would love to take my farmall to school, i will pick u up on the way
ATC Crazy (j/k, will be fun. I and (ATC Crazy and some other friends where talkin about doing it for prom but i doubt it will ever happen. lol

Russell 350X
05-24-2004, 08:27 PM
I would love to take my farmall to school, i will pick u up on the way
ATC Crazy (j/k, will be fun. I and (ATC Crazy and some other friends where talkin about doing it for prom but i doubt it will ever happen. lol

Last year some people did drive their tractors to prom. One person toke their tractor with a hay wagon, with some bales for seats and picked people up on the way to prom lol.

mck3
05-24-2004, 08:36 PM
There is a guy around here who lost his drivers licence, so he drives a little massey with a homemade wooden cab all over, to work, church + takes his wife out to dinner in it at thhe restaurant. If he went to your school hed fit right in lol

Russell 350X
05-24-2004, 09:32 PM
There is a guy around here who lost his drivers licence, so he drives a little massey with a homemade wooden cab all over, to work, church + takes his wife out to dinner in it at thhe restaurant. If he went to your school hed fit right in lol

My dad knew a guy like that. He lost his licence from DWI so he drove his olf John Deere to the bar lol. Dad and my uncle would laugh there ass off watching him get his drunk ass on the tractor and try to get it to move.

Lots_Of_Nothing
05-24-2004, 09:50 PM
hahahhahaha, Man, now THAT is redneck, YEEEHHAWW

corndawg
05-26-2004, 10:44 PM
our schools FFA does that once a year
teachers get pissed when we take their spots lol but id like to see em move a tractor

jacob
05-27-2004, 07:36 AM
Man that is badass I wish we could do something like that at our shool. At our school we don't need to have a drive your tractor to school day, about ever other week someone will show up on a tractor, 4 wheeler, lawnmower, mowped or something like that just to be funny. Some how we got all the blacks at our school wanting to be rednecks they all wear antique tractor shirts, camo , big belt buckles, and nascar jackets. its funny as hell.

:Bounce :Bounce
:Bounce :Bounce
:beer :beer
:beer :beer

Ace Mon
05-27-2004, 12:28 PM
Kidnda sounds "HICKISH" but fun . We never had that kinda stuff around here in the SanFrancisco area . Too much traffic . But it seems like a harmlees fun thing to do . And its for charity too .

dc
05-27-2004, 02:40 PM
You had to pay $5 to drive a tractor to school and park in the parking lot? If that were my school they wouldn't give a damn what you drive into the parking lot. I was going to drive my tractor in this week but it was too rainy. And I have a '56 model 60 JD.

Russell 350X
05-27-2004, 03:35 PM
I forgot to mention this was also for our schools FFA. :beer