PDA

View Full Version : Well Guys I Think Im Done Also. Jeremy Mc Grath Retires

G-MAN-1
12-24-2002, 09:56 PM
READ this bad news today. looks like the sx season will not be the same with out him. nowwwwwwwwwwwww lets see how many people show up to a sx race this year. and i will witness the damage he has caused to the fans by retireing. the seats will be empty. b/c of this tragic news.............................. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( also i will not become a carmicheal fan by this either. he has not done enough for the sport yet.yet lets see if he can pull off what mc grath did for the sport.LETS SEEEEEEEEEEE

YTZ250N
12-27-2002, 04:03 AM
I thought he just signed with KTM???

G-MAN-1
12-27-2002, 11:12 PM
HE DID,BUT ISNT NOW :( :( :( :( :( :(

OldSchoolin86
12-28-2002, 10:23 AM
LOL! The seats won't be empty. Half the kids watching today don't even care who he is. Personaly I'll miss him but on the other hand I think he's pussing out leaving like this. He should have retired a couple of years ago but signing on a company outside of the big 4 and then leaving before the season even starts makes me loose a little more respect for the old boy.

200xer
12-28-2002, 03:43 PM
I thought I just saw him racing a KTM the other day

Martin64
12-30-2002, 05:27 AM
He just raced in Sweden.... and don't get me wrong, I like to watch McGrath race, but his ego is just a bit in the way. He's already past the prime of most motocross racers and his heart really hasn't been in it for a couple of years....and don't worry about attendance, he nor RC aren't the only ones out there racing. And just like the year Emig won the crown, it's anyone's race......