PDA

View Full Version : national draft 2005

HemiChallenger71
05-31-2004, 08:18 PM
Here's something to think about next election:

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=5834001&content_dir=ua_congressorg

If that doesnt work as a link copy and paste, or goto www.congress.org and start searching. This country is a joke.

deathman53
05-31-2004, 08:22 PM
thank fully I voided from the draft, I have a metal rod in my leg.

VABCH350X
06-04-2004, 05:05 PM
As an active duty service member I can honestly say that I hope no draft is set in place. I place a high level of importance on military service, and have the utmost respect for our veterans, but I feel that the overwhelming majority of Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines will agree that we prefer to serve alongside others who chose to enter military service on their own accord, not because of a legal obligation. A draft will most likely result in the induction of large amounts of careless, undedicated personnel into our military services, which could potentially produce more bad than good.

TeCaTe_MaN
06-04-2004, 06:34 PM
hehe..im not old enough :beer

mywifeknowseverything
06-04-2004, 07:44 PM
As an active duty service member I can honestly say that I hope no draft is set in place. I place a high level of importance on military service, and have the utmost respect for our veterans, but I feel that the overwhelming majority of Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines will agree that we prefer to serve alongside others who chose to enter military service on their own accord, not because of a legal obligation. A draft will most likely result in the induction of large amounts of careless, undedicated personnel into our military services, could potentially produce more bad that good.

Hey VABCH350X........If no one has said it,,,,,,Thanks for your everything you have done in helping protect this country...It is a truely selfless act...And I do agree that the draft will only produce warm bodys....Again, I just cant thank you enough for what you do and the roll you play...
Craig

Name Brand
06-05-2004, 01:57 AM
VABCH350X - Right on, I completely agree!