PDA

View Full Version : How much is it worth.....

kevins750
06-06-2004, 01:51 AM
A local guy has a TRX 125 for sale for $600......I haven't seen the bike yet, but I know there is no plastic with the deal....The motor has been rebuilt and has about 3 hours on the rebuild....There is a set of flattrack tires and paddles in on the deal.....Is this sound like it is worth looking at.....BTW he is very firm on the $600...kevin

atc krazy
06-06-2004, 02:15 AM
ya it is ok

x.system
06-06-2004, 12:02 PM
I just paid $600 for a 86 trx 125, the only thing missing is the trunk lid. I bought it for my 9 year old son. Well after a weekend trip riding he has decided he wants a dirtbike, he doesn't like how the trx handles. I was watching some plastic on ebay and for some good plastic you will probably have a couple hundred into that by itself. I posted pics of mine on another thread about a week ago.

kevins750
06-06-2004, 11:01 PM
I went and looked at it this morning.....tires will need changing soon, tie rods are worn, no headlight, bracket bent, bars bent....only 1 st of extra tires and wheels, steel with paddles...I don't think it is worth it...kevin....I have seen the rear fender on ebay and in catalogs, but no front fender anywhere...

x.system
06-06-2004, 11:43 PM
Keep looking, they are out there. I have about 5 different truck drivers that are always looking for me. Let your friends know what you are looking for and they will keep an eye out for you. A guy I work with actually found mine for me, his brother had been thinking of selling it and the guy I work with knew I was looking to buy.

kevins750
06-07-2004, 01:48 AM
I just got back into 3 or 4 wheels for my kids....I search for bikes everyday but always used to pass on anything for more than 2 wheels....I have had and have quite a few bikes, but my kids think that 3 wheelers are OLD SCHOOL for some reason....And I have had bikes for them to ride but they don't seem interested in them....I just left my number with a guy's wife, he has 3 atc's in his backyard.....They are pretty plentiful in my area, but are usually in real bad shape...It is hard to find one that is still useable...well thanks for the encouragement...Kevin