PDA

View Full Version : Stolen PRO STREET CAR

TALLSUP
06-07-2004, 10:33 AM
I did not relize there were so many car guys on this forum any way a few years back a good friend of mine took his nova to super chevy in indy it has the first time he took it there he always went to car craft but on that sunday the car was on the trailer hooked to his blazer inside raceway park and they stole it all, he got the blazer back but no car or trailer the car was a real nice 69 nova it was painted majenta with a black top it was a back half car with a tube front end with a rack and coil overs the back half was 12 bolt with floaters, had center line wheels and the one od thing it had a prostock hood scoop but no hood, it was a real nice car but not one you would cut up to sell parts due to the fact it was not a big time name brand chassis or motor im sure it was stolen and sold as a race car the trailer was a brown bock drag star. did not know if any body new of a car like this

200x Basket
06-07-2004, 02:02 PM
i have not seen it. it had a full floater rear????

TALLSUP
06-07-2004, 03:21 PM
yes it had 12 bolt with ladder bar leafspring with floaters

kevin500
06-08-2004, 01:46 AM
race cars being stolen happens alot at tracks, myself, i stay with the car if im at a track over night.

TALLSUP
06-08-2004, 10:51 PM
it was in the middle of the day on sunday evry one decided to walk around one more time and when he came back it was gone

cliff2302
06-10-2004, 01:49 PM
that sucks! stupid freeloaders taking our pride and joy. i am a very trusting person, but im gonna think twice next time i leave my car anywhere. sorry to hear about that by the way

kevin500
06-11-2004, 12:19 AM
just heard about a serious race car stolen few days ago from the frisco area. low 8 second nova. word has it alot of these types of cars are being stolen and shipped overseas.