PDA

View Full Version : Power band for sale???

freaksfix
06-08-2004, 10:09 PM
Hmmm,,, I could use one for each of my bike's....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7903969768&category=43972

smokinwrench
06-08-2004, 10:25 PM
SAD, that guy use to be a good ebay seller ( I bought from him). Now days he is more worried about the rules of his auction then giving a description of the parts.

TimSr
06-08-2004, 10:34 PM
I wont buy from him just because its so painful to try to even read his ads. Maybe its just me, but huge print in all caps is very hard to read. Add to that you have to thoroughly search the text to even try to figure out what he is selling, as Smokinwrench said. He also has some ridiculous starting bids. Hes been trying to sell a right TriZ foot peg with a starting bid of $19.00 for almost a year now.

84honda 200X
06-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Man i dont get that guy he never explains his parts and it bugs me so bad and ive seen him sell junk that aint even good anymore.

Jeb
06-09-2004, 11:35 AM
It's a shame. the guy is closer than most to me. Still too far to drive frequently. It could be good source but all of his parts look like junk and he knows nothing, as you can see from that description, about what he has. Plus he starts out wanting too much. It is a pain to read his auctions too.

I just skip over his auctions while searching even though for the right part at the right price driving out on a Saturday could be in order. I refuse to deal with him.

samster143
06-11-2004, 11:25 AM
That seller sucks.

3 weelin geezer
06-13-2004, 03:17 AM
What is he selling again?? So much yammering that I forgot what I was looking at. This is especially disturbing since I am a Geezer and tend to forget what I was talking about. What was I saying billy? Oh, yeah I remember now. Its like reserve auctions. Why can't people just tell you their absolute minimum they will sell something for?? I hate playing games. Its bad enough someone might want the thing more than I do to have to play the price is right. The only thing that sucks more are "15 minute rules" (and sellers that are selling fake stuff)