PDA

View Full Version : It's Roller Coaster time again.........

Howdy
06-19-2004, 06:23 AM
My wife works for Whirlpool and today is their company outing at Kings Island. So we are heading to Kings Island today in about 1 hour. We will be spending the day riding Roller Coasters, playing games, and having fun.

Never heard of Kings Island? Go to www.pki.com (http://www.pki.com)

See you late tonight!!
Howdy

trikerider2oo7
06-19-2004, 11:03 AM
i love theme parks...especially ones with big huge roller coasters...have fun

threewheelin-feelin
06-19-2004, 03:28 PM
heheheh busch gardens willamsburg is great they got 4 roller coasters and tones of other good rides. i got me a seasons pass hehehehe.

firebird13601
06-19-2004, 06:13 PM
the SON OF THE BEAST ride looks like fun!!!

Howdy
06-20-2004, 02:35 PM
We made it home at 2AM after some truck trouble during a traffic jam ( road construction ).

Kings Island was great. We road a lot of roller coasters and other rides. This was the first year Anthony was big enough to ride a lot of the roller coasters. This year he was finally able to ride the "Vortex". It's a coaster that goes upside down 6 times. And he rode it without holding on. His comment after the ride: "Let's ride that one again!!"

My wife, Cody, and myself also had a lot of fun. It was probably the best time I have had at a amusement park in a long time.

We may be going to Cedar Point ( www.cedarpoint.com ) later this year. We might get some big discount tickets.

As far as the Truck problems: For some reason the truck blew a spark plug. It destroyed the coil pack also. We were 4-5 miles from the nearest exit. I must have had a angel watching over me because I had enough tools and parts to fix it ( I forgot to remove the stuff before our trip ). It took 15 minutes and some help from my wife to fix it. After that we traveled between 5-7 miles in about a 1/2 a hour ( Traffic ). I made up for some of the lost time after we got through the traffic. I didn't see a single cop ( Thankfully ).

This week it is back to the grind stone.
Howdy

Wickedfinger
06-21-2004, 05:04 PM
Personally, I am VERY lucky to have had a FREE seasonal pass to Six Flag's, Great Adventure in Jersey for the past 15 years. One of my good friends dads is chief of maintanence there.