PDA

View Full Version : I say It's time to fight dirty. (Angry American)

Muddy200x
06-19-2004, 08:00 AM
RANT ON :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's a bunch of bullshit how these Al-Qaida ****s are going around hacking the heads off of innocent American civilians. And it's about time that we do something about it. Let's do a little dirty war trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro like there doing... The Government says they can't do anything because they don't know where Al-Qaida is hiding, right? and, this is the second or third American civilian to be decapitated, and the same demands were asked (Release Al-Qaida prisoners.) I say we secretly implant each one of these prisoners with a targeting chip and let them go. And on the 4th of July send each one there very own laser guided missile. :eek: BOOM BOOM BOOM
Chances are your gonna wipe out a lot of the badguys. And it would be one hell of a way for Uncle Sam to send a message. Now that's what I'd call being Patriotic in twenty-first century way. Hell Yea!

Oh Yea, another thing that really pisses me off is how we allow other countries like China import our flags. That trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro should be illegal. Why do we allow the importation of items like that??? :mad:

RANT OFF :confused: :confused: :confused:

Kilborg
06-19-2004, 10:38 AM
this is my view.

America needs to go lone wolf. There is no need to be tied up in all this bullshit. We shouldnt be policemen.

We should cut off ALL foreign aid except to those very few countries whom have helped us recently. This includes the Un. **** them. Sniveling whineasses. the money saved from not wasting it on other people alone would pay for the entire war within a short period of a year or two. they dont help us, we dont help them.

Destroy our enemies. Take absolutely no prisoners. Geneva convention? Seems our enemies lately haven't paid much attention..drop it. destroy any and all opposition with conventional means before it even becomes a true threat. The best defense is a good offense.

**** them...As the strongest country, we should set an example..something other countries should aspire to. This doesnt mean giving handouts...it means our interests and safety comes first to us and to our close freinds secondly, anyone else should be on their own.

trikerider2oo7
06-19-2004, 10:58 AM
i feel the same way muddy...we should just get our troops out of that country and blow the mother****ers off the face of the earth.
did you hear about their plan for after they get a strong goverment? they are going to let saddam hussien go is what i was told.
this is bull.

and Kilborg...how long did it take you to type all of that? lol

ScottZJ
06-19-2004, 11:44 AM
I say level the place and turn it into an ATV park!!! :D

Seriously though, they will all pay for there actions in due time. My the Lord have mercy on their souls. :eek:

trikerider2oo7
06-19-2004, 03:15 PM
I say level the place and turn it into an ATV park!!! :D
i hear that!!!

My the Lord have mercy on their souls.
they dont deserve any mercy at all.

threewheelin-feelin
06-19-2004, 03:25 PM
lmao scott i second to motion. i think we should just bomb the hell out of them. the country will turn back in to the pos it was a year ago. after we leave the new president will be killed and they will proble elect binladin. so let just drop some bombs hehehhe. :D :D

Mobular
06-19-2004, 06:13 PM
Well, I'll tell ya, that if there was a "conflict" going on somewhere, I sure wouldn't be there on a job! It's quite obvious that it's an extermely dangerous area to be in, especially for a white person. Why would a "civilian" want to be there??? It's been made quite clear that it's an unsafe place to be in!

dc
06-22-2004, 03:15 PM
Here's the problem as I see it. The American government is trying to install a democratic government it Iraq. This kind of government will never work in Iraq or any other country like it. This is because you need educated people to vote in a democratic government. These people aren't educated! You can't expect these people to be able to run their own country. That's why you put in a dictator and just make him a puppet of the American Government. But I suppose this isn't a sure thing either. America did support Sadam at one time, remember.

TimSr
06-22-2004, 05:38 PM
Here's the problem as I see it. The American government is trying to install a democratic government it Iraq. This kind of government will never work in Iraq or any other country like it. This is because you need educated people to vote in a democratic government. These people aren't educated! You can't expect these people to be able to run their own country. That's why you put in a dictator and just make him a puppet of the American Government. But I suppose this isn't a sure thing either. America did support Sadam at one time, remember.

Ever heard of any of the following countries? Japan, Germany, South Korea, Panama, or the long list of countries that were once the USSR? How "educated" were they, when democracies were installed?

How "educated" do you think this Brittish colony was in 1776? About one out of 20 adults could write their own name.

How "educated" are we, the USA, today? Less than half of eligible voters can even find their polling place. Less than half of recent high school graduates can name the vice president. Less than half of those opposing the Iraq war can make a factual case beyond reciting a 15 second campaign slogan or sound bite they heard on TV. Less than half of Americans even know where we are fighting and why we are there, or who the enemy is as is obvious in this thread. Thank God those making decisions do a little more research. Id hate to see my hometown and all those living here nuked because a criminal moved into it.

This most recent American victim was abducted and murdered by Al-Qaida, but it was in Saudi Arabia. Last time I checked, while somewhat unhappy with the Saudis we werent at war with them. He had lived there for 10 or 11 years. Several of the Al-Qaida perps were killed within hours of his death by the Saudis.

The US has never said they cannot do anything because they dont know where Al-Qaida is. Al-Qaida is all over the world. They are active inside the US. Do we bomb US cities that we know they are in? We ARE killing them on a daily basis. Almost everytime they attack, you have to listen hard to the news, but they suffer more losses than they kill.

They will increase the types of attack that get them publicity. They fear a democracy more than they fear our military. Iran is terrified of the idea of its own restless populace looking across the border at a democratic nation. Our old pals, the royal family of Saudi Arabia isnt exactly wild about the idea either. I think a working Arab democracy in the Middle east is the best long term military strategy for the defense of free nations.

Muddy200x
06-22-2004, 06:43 PM
WOW, I think you've outdone yourself. With one post you've managed to belittle at least a dozen countries, Half of the American public and a few of us on this board. WOW, Congrats :beer

I wasn't looking for a history lesson. Just a place to talk a little smack.

"Do we bomb US cities that we know they are in?"

Kmon, do you really think that was what I was saying?
What I was saying is Al-Qaida don't give a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro about my friends and family, so why should I give a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro about theirs.
FACT- We are trying to fight a civilized war against uncivilized people.
So, I thought I would give us guys a place to plan there uncivilized war plan. That's why the subject is "Time to fight dirty"
I'm not trying to match wits with you, cause God knows I would surly loose. :rolleyes: Lighten up ahh :)

TimSr
06-22-2004, 07:28 PM
Muddy200X, Actually, your post wasnt particularly one of the ones I was responding to. I dont see anything youve posted that I disagree with, including the idea that civilian casulties cannot be eliminated, though in my opinion they should be avoided whenever possible. I was answering the idea that someone always seems to throw in there, that we should wipe out all men women and children of any given country with a nuclear attack, if we know some of the bad guys have hidden themselves in that country. The idea that we should wipe out 32 million Iraqi people to get at a few hundred Al-Qaida sounds like something Hitler would have endorsed.

I was also answering the idea that somehow a people had to be educated for a democracy to be successful. I dont see how I belittled any country by using them as examples of basically uneducated people at the time they became democracies. Belittling, is telling a people they are not bright enought to govern themselves, kind of like some of our left leaning leaders have been telling us for years. As far as half the population being offended, yep they probably are. The "name the vice president" question was actually a survey done at a university. Over half of those in the freshman and softmore classes couldnt name him. The part about 35-45% voter turnout isnt even news. News is when it hits 55%! I found out while running for city council, in my town, less than 35% of eligible voters are even registered. Yes, I think its a little silly to stand up and say democracies require educated voters. Voter ignorance in this country is abundant.

As for your premise, that we should take off the gloves, and do what it takes to defat these monsters, I agree with you 100%. Yes, innocents will die in the process, but more innocents will die If we do not. We are hunting evil animals, but they are hiding among decent humans. We should kill them any time we have the opportunity, unless they are of value to us alive, but we should avoid innocents dying whenever possible.

We should educate ourselves as to what is really going on, from as many different sources as possible before we spread untruths as facts. Sadaam Hussein is NOT being released. He will be turned over to the new Iraqi government, who will conduct a public trial by the Iraqis. These are the same people who traveled for miles just to kick his statue. If I were Sadaam, I think Id much rather stay in U.S. custody.

Muddy200x
06-22-2004, 07:43 PM
Agreed, Btw, You have some very well thought out posts. It would have taken me an hour to type that. :D

J.D.
06-22-2004, 08:19 PM
I didn't feel like reading alot of this stuff(tired sorry) but I have to say Kilborg has hit the nail on the head. Either leave the people alone, or take them over. Don't do this half-way bullshit they're doing now.

NOS_350X
06-23-2004, 02:21 AM
This was my teachers idea,

Take all the men, tie them up in a line on the ground. Then get some of the special distance jumpers on motercycles see how many they can clear, the ones that dont get landed on or ran over live. (bout 30 live) Then you take those guys and make them work there and open it as a resort to atv riders and 4x4ers. (i sware this was all my teachers idea)

foster
06-25-2004, 09:55 PM
This is because you need educated people to vote in a democratic government. These people aren't educated!
Just to be clear, the Iraqis are among the most highly educated people on the planet. They might or might not be smart, but no one can correctly claim Iraqis aren't educated. (There's a huge difference between being educated and being smart. But you knew that.) ;)
Cheers.