PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mik6..................

G-MAN-1
06-20-2004, 06:35 PM
go to www.kawasaki.com . they have the new models out of the 700 and you can get the bright kawi plastics i see. they have one that they sell already. also check out the new kawi brute :beer

G-MAN-1
06-20-2004, 07:04 PM
also when are you gonna go out for another nice long trail ride i would like to come up and ride with you guys..............anyt ime after july 11th weekend. :cool: :cool: :cool: :beer :beer :beer :beer

MIK6
06-20-2004, 07:45 PM
GGG... I saw the new Brute Force 750, The thing looks bad!! I also saw that the 05 Prarie700 will have dual A-arm front suspension. I know I don't really care for the struts on my 04 P700.
You pick the date. We ride at least once a week. A aderondic(all dirt road) ride is a 5 hour 100+ mile afternoon, a normal ride around my place is about 40 or 50 (various types of riding) from 10am till 4pmish. I have almost 700 miles on my 700, and its only a few months old. The tires are 1/2 gone LOL. July is really busy here.The last weekend in July is a HUGE party weekend in Oswego called "Harborfest", fireworks on sat, alot of beer drinking all weekend. We usually plan an anti-fest Sunday w/ some riding or something.

Let me know
MIK6 / Mike

MIK6
06-20-2004, 07:54 PM
I was wrong. The 05 700 will have struts. I guess I can hope LOL. I will be ordering a set of green plastics this winter. W/ Kawi offering them Penland might bring his price down. At least I have an option.

MIK6 / Mike

G-MAN-1
06-21-2004, 08:44 PM
i will talk to jim this week and maybe we will come up with a date for the ride.........looking forward to it....g :beer :beer :beer :D

Meat-BoX
06-23-2004, 03:03 AM
Hey I live not far from you and ride the same trails. Can I ride trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro on your 4x4. I need to hit the trails and the Tecate project wont be finished for a week or 2? Im kidding but I would love to ride with any1 who has an extra machine. I can show you the North Shore trail and scoot up towards the Tug Hill. 100-150 MILES IN A DAY IF ANY1 IS UP 4 IT. Im old and smart so I dont ride like a fool and been riding about 22 years. As for loaning out a ride, I did while I was selling my Mojave and it came back crashed up. I took a 800 dollar hit on that, so I know the feeling and respect peoples stuff to the fullest.

OMG I think i'm kinda of begging :D