PDA

View Full Version : Read this if your having Trouble signing in to these forums.

Howdy
10-02-2002, 09:09 AM
It has come to my attention that some people that were on our ezboard forums have been having trouble signing in. What I have found is some of the passwords got corrupted during the transfer of usernames.

Notice: I have also found that some of the names didn't make the switch. If your old password don't work then try to sign in as a new user using your old or wanted Username. If you can't get in that way then e-mail me.

If you can't get signed in e-mail me at 4howdy@bright.net and include your username. I will assign you a new password so you can log in. Then once you get logged in change the password to a different one that you can remember. I can't see anybody's passwords and I don't want to know them either. My only option is to give you another temporary password. Unless Billy knows another way to do it. I will try to reply ASAP.
Once you get signed in please post at least one message in the Test Forum ( at the bottom ) so I know you got signed in OK.
Thanks

Tri-Z dude
01-20-2003, 11:37 AM
:twisted: