PDA

View Full Version : What a terrible day...

Derrick Adams
06-25-2004, 10:02 PM
After staying up almost all night everynight this week my nephew and I finally got his blower installed on his stang. Only to have a leaking headgasket or intake gasket right after we got it running. We just put new ones on figuring it would be a good idea. Now we have to start all over.

On top of that, some punk decided to get into my stang last night and try to steal my tach. After he couldn't get it off the dash, he decided to pull my hood pins and take off. So, of course, my wife didn't notice they were missing when she took it to work this morning, and the hood flew up.

Wiped out the hood, caved in the roof, bent the cowl. All this 2 weeks before Fun Ford Weekend. I'm so bummed.

smokinp
06-25-2004, 11:48 PM
ouch!that really sucks. I hope you get it fixed right before fun ford weekend.

atc krazy
06-26-2004, 06:17 PM
crap hapens i fell bad fo you but i hop u get it fixed

jeswinehart
06-26-2004, 06:52 PM
there are some real stupid folks out there ,,, and it's really unfortunate they choose to do what they done to you derrick,,,

sure glad your wife had her wits about her as to not get hurt ,,,, shook up, well that would shake anybody up ,,,,

it's said and i beleive it firmly that most all theives are really very stupid people when it comes down to the bottom line.

john

trikerider2oo7
06-26-2004, 08:16 PM
that sucks dude...i would kill whoever did it if i knew who they was. i hate thieves.

Derrick Adams
06-27-2004, 08:52 AM
Well, somehow my nephews car is running good now. We retorqued the heads to 90lbs. and that seemed to fix the problem. (hopefully). Now the car runs great. 10 lbs of boost with a 5 speed sure is alot of fun.

I put another hood on my car yesterday and am getting all the dents fixed tomorrow. I bet my wife checks the hood pins everytime she drives the car now!