PDA

View Full Version : Feels good to be back again!

ATC crazy
07-03-2004, 11:21 PM
Yup....I've been away on vacation for the last week if some of you were wondering where Ive been. Last Saturday, we left for Ocean Isle Beach (just north of Myrtle Beach) for the week to spend some time with the family (~22 total made it). We stayed in a Mansion right on a private beach. Very clean and overall....secluded. Everyday at low-tide, we would go out and find sand dollars and hermit crabs on the sand bar.....and high-tide is when the waves got about 10-15' tall. :Bounce

I got in my fair share of golf (over 100 courses within an hours drive of the island we stayed on :eek: ) and my fair share of water. We had our own private pool and bar room also. On Friday, the island got close to 2" of rain....the streets were under 8" of water (our van's belts got wet and we lost power steering for a little ways).

We just got back today at about 3PM, unpacked, ate, and then went to the fireworks show at the National D-Day Memorial where my mom and I work. They were Spectacular!! By far, some of the best I have seen in years. Well....I just got back from that and now Im sitting here typing this. Man, I have missed the site while I was gone. I thought about 3WW everyday....I even thought I had the shakes there for a day or two after we left....lmao

Well...its good to be back. If you see me post-whoring it over the next few days...Im just trying to catch back up from where I left off :p

Wish ya'll were there :beer

03 ORANGE SHEE
07-03-2004, 11:29 PM
glad your back,glad you had such a great time!!

threewheelin-feelin
07-04-2004, 04:00 PM
we missed u crazy glad trailprotrailpro back