PDA

View Full Version : I start work at a motorcycle/atv repair place tomorrow

timex69
07-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Hey
i just wanted to let you all know i start work tomorrow at a motocycle/atv repair shop called matchless motorcycles. I think i will have access to all sorts of parts catalogs so if you need a part let me know and ill get you a price. Its my second job and im 15..im pretty lucky...how many kids get an oppertunity like this.

Alex

Alex

350xman
07-13-2004, 07:57 PM
Hi THere
Can you find out how much a front and rear shiney white maier fenders will cost for a 86 atc350x? Thanks
350XMAN

timex69
07-13-2004, 09:39 PM
sure thing ill write it down then ask my boss tomorrow :)

mywifeknowseverything
07-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Have you been to their Web site....http://www.maier-mfg.com/index.html
Congrats on the New Job man... Its always nice to make a little money :Bounce

trikerider2oo7
07-14-2004, 09:42 AM
congrats man...i want to open my own shop someday

ATC crazy
07-14-2004, 09:45 AM
Congrats man....good luck with it. :beer

AirManCam
07-17-2004, 12:48 PM
Hey, can you see if they have any oem front and rear left over oem fenders for an 86 atc 350x? Thanks

timex69
07-17-2004, 07:50 PM
i havent been to work lately..i will find out sometime this week

smokinwrench
07-17-2004, 11:53 PM
i havent been to work lately..i will find out sometime this week

4 days ago you started this thread. Now you have been to work lately. I guess this probably explains the reason for being your second job at the age of 15. I hope youve had a good reason for not being at work because you won't have this sweet job very long if not.

hondaATCman
07-19-2004, 12:06 AM
Yeah man, you better go if you're really serious about getting the job. I also jumped at an oppurtunity to work as a mechanic with a local ATV/motorcyle repair and parts shop. I like to call my job title "Motorcycle Technician". lol It sounds alot better than a "4-wheeler mechanic". Anyways I go everyday and always will unless something really bad is up or maybe a one week vacation once or twice a year. I would hate to mess up something this good, its my dream job!!

timex69
07-20-2004, 06:23 PM
4 days ago you started this thread. Now you have been to work lately. I guess this probably explains the reason for being your second job at the age of 15. I hope youve had a good reason for not being at work because you won't have this sweet job very long if not.

Easy big fella what are ya trying to proove...i only worked 1nce so far because all last week i had to work on a freinds farm which is totally cool with my boss because he says if u can find work elsewhere go for it because i cant give u many hours....the shop i work at only needs me 1nce or twice a week because he isnt makeing very much to pay me anymore then 1nce or twice. Ill get everyone their prices n such.

And to clear it up the reason this is my second job is because my first job i worked at an irving for a year filling in while a girl that was pregnant was on leave, when she returned i was forced to leave.

Hope i can clear that up
alex