PDA

View Full Version : for those that play Halo

TeCaTe_MaN
07-25-2004, 02:53 PM
watch this video, it's really funny, you haveto download that file then open it in windows media player

http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=1600

hondatrikesrule22
07-25-2004, 04:59 PM
That was funny. :D Halo is an awesome game. Me and my brother used to play deathmatch like on that video for hours.Halo 2 comes out in November. :beer

TeCaTe_MaN
07-25-2004, 07:20 PM
i know i heard about that... i cant wait either :D :beer

82-8250R
07-25-2004, 07:32 PM
yes halo is like the best game ever, they say its coming out in Nov. or thats the release date but its not for shure seeing as theyve pushed back before, but anyways ive already got a deposit put down on it at the local blockbuster for the limited addition version it will come in a titanium cse and it only $5 more also will come with a extra disc. My friend at blockbuster said that shipments will be limited and it was possible that if you didnt resrve a copy you could have to wait up to 2 more months for it because it has the highest demand out of any game ever made even GTA3 and Vice City, which they also have a new one coming out for GTA also.

Anyways Cody

Dynofox
07-25-2004, 09:32 PM
I can't wait for halo 2 either, I loved the first one. I started playing it one day and ended up playing it for hours on end until I beat it. LOL :-)

atc krazy
07-27-2004, 08:37 AM
november 9 i cant wait i am going to reserv it that game is goingbe bad arse