PDA

View Full Version : Got Jacked-up , on rollerblades ,yes rollerblades

Ace Mon
07-29-2004, 05:37 PM
Jeeee-zus . I took a bet that I could make it home in 15 minutes and tore outta there with some serious heat . I had only made it 1/3 of the way home when I hit a divit in the roade with the skate I was pumping with . To make a long story short , I got squirrley and pitched . I put my hands out and did a inadvertent handspring launcing myself onto my arse . I was going so fast afetr hitting on my butt lauched over onto my front again . Thus landing on my face without the cushion of putting my hands out first . Its kinda funny to reflect on , but one of my butt-cheecks is totally black .My tooth went through my lip . Roadrash everywhere . But worst of all the annual jet-ski races are this weekend , and I am in no shape to compete . On the brighter side I had lasik eye surgery 2 days ago and it was very successful . So now I can see my black butt with the up-most clarity . It still has that supremodel form but the color is a bit off . Anyway I will represent the local waterways next year .

jeswinehart
07-29-2004, 08:05 PM
had a skate board do me great pain like what happened to you.

that lasik eye surgery is the greatest ain't it !!! had my eye's done 4 years ago and the mrs. about 2 years ago. best money i have ever spent !

john

GreyhoundRugby
07-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Roller blades where not invented for 6'2 225 linebackers. Took my girlfriend to make me do it and me tryn to catch up with her to drop off a curb slip back, i had pictures cant find em now. My gf's my trainer for football so she was nice enough to pick each rock out of my face and neosporin (this and peptobismol could cure cancer) the nice line that went along my nose that if i touched it for the next two weeks would not only squirt a nice balck and red blood but also hurt like a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro

trikerider2oo7
07-30-2004, 09:11 AM
ouch...bet that hurt...i have had a few accidents on rollerblades. i have tried to to jump and grind and spin, and sometimes it dont work

Jeb
07-30-2004, 09:35 AM
Man Ace! Are you sure the Lasic worked? Or did the flexing of your skull while striking pavement correct your "orbs"? :cool: :D Hey at least you didn't knock your "Toof" out! Bummer about missing your Jet Ski racing.

Fortunately I was blessed with perfect vision. But my brother is near sighted and wears contacts. I remember when we were kids and he got glasses for the first time he was talking about how clear the world was. He's been talking about lasic for a while now. He needs to just go do it. I have a buddy who had it done a couple years ago and he said best money he ever spent.

Speaking of my bro, he wrecked his bicycle when we were kids, riding down a long paved hill fast, he lost it, no shirt on and wearing shorts, and slid along way on his belly. The road rash was aweful, worse I've ever personally witnessed. chest, knees, hands. I guess he was 9 or 10. I remember him saying "I'm not gonna make it through this one"! :p

Isn't it funny how there's countless stories in recent history about bad accidents on Skate Boards, Roller Skates/Blades, Bicycles, etc... But were they banned??? Nooooo! :Evil