PDA

View Full Version : this sucks, can't ride another weekend

deathman53
08-08-2004, 11:05 AM
well, I can't ride this weekend. last weekend I had to help my brother move, this weekend nothing is open exept chattsworth and its getting packed and I don't want to be going around the pathetic track there with my atc330r and have some stupid kid or adult cut right in front of me when I'm going 50+, and hear them trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro at me about "your bike is too loud", "you roosted my son/daughter", and of course hear the inevitable dumb comments "aren't those things illegal", "you looking to kill yourfself with that", "I thought they banned them." This is just a great few days, friday my dog dies, fire up the bike after I got home and my head is leaking, saturday fix it, getting al pysched to ride today, and nothing is open/not a zoo. also Rausch creek is way to far of a ride for me to leave now. I've been at chatts when it was a zoo and it seams the more people the great percentable of idiots, kids riding in the lane with the "big(lol)" jumps and then they get scared and cut in front of you(parents need to teach there kids how and where NOT to ride and not just throw them the bike and put them on a track with fast riders with loud, very powerfull bikes) and then comes the idiots on the quads, I swear these adults must have 0 brain cells, them on their banchees with realitors(don't ask me why) think they are the **** cut in front of everybody and don't look. Enough of me venting if anybody wants to read about my dog here http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118440

mywifeknowseverything
08-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss...I think you did the right thing...It was just His time... Ive put many down...Too many....It never got easy... :(
Peace

threewheelin-feelin
08-08-2004, 06:25 PM
dude **edited** the niebores as long as you have a legal exhaust and your riding in your yard **edited** them. go ride have fun i dont care what ppl think i say yeah sure ill put it up and just keep riding hahahah.

**The censors are there for certain words for a reason. Do not type around them.** - Moderator

DX Rider12
08-26-2005, 11:29 AM
I feel bad for you. :( That must of been painful. My aunt's dog is 17 and is going through the same thing. :cry: Just pray to God for strength to get you through.

bigredhead
08-26-2005, 11:43 AM
This post is from 2004....