PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!....but still trikeless...

ATC crazy
08-14-2004, 08:49 PM
Yo....I just got in about an hour ago from a week in upstate NY. I was so busy that I didnt even get the chance to look at any trikes :Evil But my brother said I could have his Honda 920 V-twin motorcycle until I get something else later down the road. AND my other brother wants to trade my Foreman for his 372X with both motors, $1,000 and all my paintball stuff back. :Bounce

On the way back home today, the battery in my dad's motorcycle died. So I came up with the idea to take the one out of the Foreman and put it into his bike. It worked great....and got him home just fine :beer

Great riding up there at my grandparents now. Some people are logging the trails so they are wide, and MUDDY! I was up to my axles in mud about 90% of the time. It was great. My uncle took his truck back there and went fourwheeling. I had to pull him out with the Foreman once after high centering himself on a rock the size of a small house.

Some old friends from California were up there for the week too, so we had to spend a couple days with them.

Sorry I couldnt ride with anyone that wanted me to. I was just to damn busy (like always :rolleyes: ) And Nathan...I was just about to turn off and stop in on the way up...but mom was sleeping and I kinda wanted to get there before dawn (we got in at 2:30AM Saturday morning).

Anyways....its good to be back :D

03 ORANGE SHEE
08-14-2004, 09:18 PM
i was just about to ask ....im leaving for central pa in the morning for some more hill climbing in coal country,maybe next time!too bad you didnt come home with a trike

atcmatt
08-15-2004, 12:55 AM
AND my other brother wants to trade my Foreman for his 372X with both motors, $1,000 and all my paintball stuff back.

So are you planning on doing this trade or still unsure?

Im guessing that 372x is a big bore atc350x? Sounds like a reasonable trade to me!

Matt

twgranger
08-15-2004, 07:16 AM
were did you go in new york?

ATC crazy
08-15-2004, 10:42 AM
So are you planning on doing this trade or still unsure?

Im guessing that 372x is a big bore atc350x? Sounds like a reasonable trade to me!

Matt

I'm still unsure of the trade. I need to talk my mom into it since we are still paying it off. If that dosent work, then my brother wants to just trade for the winter. He can use it for hunting and dragging out deer and such.

The 372X is actually a built 350X motor stuffed into an '86 TRX-R frame with a '89 swingarm. The second motor is a stock 350X. The 372 is in pieces (snapped wrist-pin a couple years ago...all it needs is to be put back together) and I think the 350 is assembled.

And twgranger...I was in a small town about 30 minutes north of Binghampton.

short4stuff
08-15-2004, 10:46 AM
so this 372x is not a trike? its a trx250r with a 350x engine?

03 ORANGE SHEE
08-16-2004, 08:03 AM
whitney point???

ATC crazy
08-16-2004, 12:28 PM
so this 372x is not a trike? its a trx250r with a 350x engine?

Yup....all I would need is a 350X rolling chassis and I will have both running; The TRX and ATC :Bounce

Orange 'Shee: Its a small town called Norwich 30 minutes north of Binghampton on Rt. 12. I dont know of a Whitney Point :(

03 ORANGE SHEE
08-16-2004, 12:39 PM
funny,thats one of the town i rode the tri-z through on my way up to new berlin (10 miles north) i rode sled trails almost all the way to utica,i took 88 east to 8 north ,girlfriend has family in new berlin

ATC crazy
08-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Wow...

We need to hook up and ride sometime. My other grandparents live in Preston, just outside of Norwich. We go to New Berlin quite often to see friends and such.

So you know a bunch of trails up there huh? Mabey we can hook up some holiday or sometime next summer and ride the trails.

atcpunk107
08-17-2004, 10:54 AM
Hey if i had known you were looking for a trike up here i know wher one sits, i think its a 250 red, do you know where colsville road is, it is almost into binghamton, hey orange shee you wouldnt have happened to ggo through a town called harpursville did ya, if you did you might not even known it it is so small,

ATC crazy
08-17-2004, 02:32 PM
Man...with all the New Yorkers on the board...you'd think there would be a NY TF scheduled. I would love to participate in one if we found a good spot to do it at!

AirManCam
08-17-2004, 10:29 PM
Man...with all the New Yorkers on the board...you'd think there would be a NY TF scheduled. I would love to participate in one if we found a good spot to do it at!
I know right! I would travel for a new york ride...theres tons of trails up here for a ride, but I'm not sure if people would want to ride in some places that I do.

03 ORANGE SHEE
08-17-2004, 10:33 PM
hey atcpunk, no i cant remember going through there, i drove up i81 to i88 east then to rt8

atcpunk107
08-17-2004, 11:46 PM
ok then, umm let me think, what was the first town you came into after PA in to NY