PDA

View Full Version : decal - Honda Fat Cat

boneidaho
08-18-2004, 07:39 PM
Can anyone here make me an original Honda " Fat cat " decal ? Thank's in advance :Bounce

PowerTrike
08-18-2004, 10:15 PM
Own a sign shop and I might be able to. Probably not exact but I can get close. If you want exact replicas go hit up bikebandit or something. I can do something custom and cool! Did decals for one of my trikes and turned out great. Have done a couple of my friends bikes and lettered a few snowmobiles. Decals are NOT PRINTED they are precision cut out of adhesive vinyl (much higher quality) Send me a pick of what you want done and any changes you would like and what kind of budget your on and I'll give it a shot. Sizes of each decal are important too.

leftyfish@hotmail.com

boneidaho
08-19-2004, 02:59 PM
Thanks for your reply. I saw one on a fat cat and decided I liked it because a friend of mine has a real cat named Fat Cat and I just want to give her a couple of decal's for the cat bed and cat food tray. I'm scoring points here buddy so work here with me on this one. :D If you have seen a fat Cat and seen it'd decal's, a couple of them that say " Fat Cat " 6 to 8 inches long and 2 to 3 inches high would be GREAT ! I have no pic's. Email or PM me your idea's and pic's. Thank's :beer

boneidaho
08-26-2004, 04:27 PM
Power Trike,

You can stop on the fat cat decal's. Seem's a person can't please everyone around here. Thank's for your reply and willingness to help me out anyway.

layne