PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Prices

almac16
08-24-2004, 08:03 PM
Hi,

I remember some time back someone posted the prices they got for parting out a trike.....they gave the end price and the ebay fees........

Anyone know where this list is......or whoever posted it can I get another copy?

I want to know what I can get for some parts (roughly)

I have a lot laying around.

Thanks!

smokinwrench
08-24-2004, 09:53 PM
I think it was dirtcrasher that posted those parts lists.

jeswinehart
08-24-2004, 11:26 PM
i normally kinda do a search for the parts i might be wanting to sell and see how they are doing. if those particular items ain't bring squat i normally will wait till prices come up or give some board member a good deal on them
speaking of wich almack ,,, How are you coming on that es/sx motor ???

john

almac16
08-25-2004, 08:38 AM
The motor job has been a slow process now that I have two running bikes.

I got everything back together a while back and kicked it over a few times and nothing so I left it for a while. Now I went back at it a few nights ago and there was no spark so I spent a few days trying to figure that out and followed EVERY wire on that bike until last night when I found a broken wire in the neutral ground (hooks to bottom on motor)

So I got spark again and still can't get it going. I have really low compression so I am assuming that I might be in some major need of a new set of rings...any other ideas?

If I dump a little gas down the plug hole I can get a little backfire but that's about it.....

I really wanted to get this bike going before I took the parts I wanted off it (front end and tires for the other sx)

But I might just let it sit until I really need it and then put some new rings in it.

jeswinehart
08-26-2004, 06:46 AM
i really hate pulling shaft drive motors ,,, just a major pain in the butt !

i have a 200bigred (84) i picked up sevral months ago up on the barrel to pull the motor out of. well, i been putting it off for a couple of days till i get a little more pysc'd up about it ( it needs rings too ).

john