PDA

View Full Version : SCUD update

Trikeaholic
08-25-2004, 08:42 PM
wow, it is sweet. We are going to lake george this weekend and trikers PM me for my cell phone ##. I will post pics after I get home and clean it up. I just installed a Pioneer remote controlled CD player, new SS dually simulators, a Tach, a few engine mods, new curtains, waxed the cab, etc. It looks great and drives better!

AirManCam
08-27-2004, 01:27 AM
I pm'd you man, hopfully you get it before you leave friday. I would like to hook up and ride saturday. What are you gonna do up in lake george? You could probably crash at my place if you wanted to. If not, I know some good spots to camp too. Hope you get back to me man!

Trikeaholic
08-29-2004, 06:50 PM
I pm'd you man, hopfully you get it before you leave friday. I would like to hook up and ride saturday. What are you gonna do up in lake george? You could probably crash at my place if you wanted to. If not, I know some good spots to camp too. Hope you get back to me man!

we stayed in our "scud" (motorhome) at the lake george RV park. It was pretty wierd, they had everything there, the lil holic rode his bycicle around all over the place and pretty much met everyone there. Pretty funny.

AirManCam
08-29-2004, 10:08 PM
Yeah man, I was hoping I'd catch you. But I was tied up all weekend. I went paintballing and sh!t on sunday, and went to the washington county fair today, and raced the ATV's. I brought the X down, but they wouldnt let it in :-/ We will have to get together and ride before winter man!