PDA

View Full Version : Well Guys The Supercross Season Is Starting Will You Be Here

G-MAN-1
01-02-2003, 05:02 PM
jim and i are always listening to the supercross races on the net. and always in the chatt room. hanging out with the people that stop in why dont you join us on sat nights and listen live with us. its pretty kool and it usually lasts till 1 am or so. go here to listen live sat night. remember the time zones where u are. usually starts here in ny around 10:30 pm or so...........PACESUPERCROSS.COM...........CLICK ON LISTEN LIVE.............................HOPE TO CHATT WITH YOU GUYS THEN :D :smokin :Pimp :Beerchug :Beerchug :Beerchug :Beerchug :Beerchug :D and yes mc has retired and no ricky the snake baby carmicheal will not win this years sx title TRAVIS PASTRANA WILL////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////#1

G-MAN-1
01-03-2003, 09:12 AM
this sat night will be round 1 from anaheim california.................... :D

01-03-2003, 10:34 AM
I honestly havnt followed SX since the McGrath "era". Back when he was on a CR....and then changed to a YZ?...I dotn recall the change but I wasnt all that happy with it at the time.

I love watchin the Summer & Winter X Games though! Love that Freestyle!

DIGGER DOG
01-06-2003, 11:15 AM
LOL any body remeber Bob Hurricaine Hannah hehehe

NOS_350X
01-07-2003, 11:38 AM
carmichael will win (like always) followed by vuillemin then lusk and stewart will win the western in 125 brown will take the eastern 125

TimSr
01-07-2003, 03:37 PM
Hey Digger, Didnt he come around some time after Roger DeCoster? Actually saw Hannah race in Anaheim.

Tri-Z_Jim
01-07-2003, 06:33 PM
I met Hannah at unadilla in 89. He was camped out next to a friend of mine who was racing vintage the day before the National on sunday.I also know Jimmy Wienert pretty good.He was the 78 or 9 world MX champion.Now he owns million dollar junkyard a few miles from me.

AS for this yr...Carmichael should win again in the 250's and Stewart in the 125 west.

DIGGER DOG
01-10-2003, 06:29 PM
man that musta been cool tri z jim and I rfeally dont remember tim too much thc back in the day but ill neverf forget hannah he was the chit man

Dirtcrasher
01-14-2003, 08:28 PM
Dammit Pastrana!! He has the speed and talent to run with and beat RC but he just can't stay healthy or away from Larocco. I have watched every round SX and MX since 1996, I recorded most of them. As far as McGrath I don't blame him - He has had an incredible career almost injury free. He use to just pull away on the first lap like he had a different motor, but then everyone else got better! It would be great to go out winning a few rounds but like he said the desire each Sat night is not there anymore.

DIGGER DOG
01-14-2003, 08:31 PM
What do you think about that block pass R.C. did when the crowd booed him ya think hes a little dirty ??

Dirtcrasher
01-15-2003, 09:50 AM
Thats Racing!! RC isn't about to stand back and watch, so he charged that corner and tried to block pass Travis. But just as he slid 199 goosed it and it almost looked like his bike got caught on RC's foot peg or some other part as his bike went flyin! That wasn't so bad but hitting The Rock again - Oh Man Mike is still mad about the broken wrist, if he watches the tape he'll see 199 had no choice. Was that the nicest layou of a track or what?

DIGGER DOG
01-15-2003, 10:02 AM
sure nuff nice track,I initially thought that 199 goosed it too he should of known to back off and then try again dunno y the crowd is givin R.C.such a bad time at least he got a good podium 2nd last time there i think he fin. 17th or somthin .

Tri-Z_Jim
01-15-2003, 08:23 PM
Some may disagree w/ me,,,Carmichael is now married which means racing motorcycles isnt #1 to him any more.It is now just a job to him(that pays really well).Last yr he won every moto of every race(except for 1 I think).I went to 6 of the 12 nat races last yr. Total mileage driving to and from races 3500 :0 . I watched carmichael make the entire open class look like novices.He would either pull the holeshot or take the lead by the 2nd turn and then have atleast a 10 or 12 second lead after the 1st lap.....This yr he isnt riding the same b /c his brain is on something other than racing. Hopefully soon he can get focused again and win some races.

Rod
01-15-2003, 10:21 PM
I see what your are saying tri-z jim but I would be willing to bet that he was in thge planning stages of the wedding during the nats. last year & I don't know about anybody else but things were much eaiser after the wedding then before. Maybe it's just me. I was at washougal last year & he wasted everybody. Very impressive. Give him a few races & he'll be back with a vengance. Still great races to watch no matter who wins.