PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Frances..This is gonna suck!!!!

Mike Fort Laud
09-02-2004, 01:00 AM
That big mutherF-er is coming right at us.I am in Ft Laud and my good buddy Samster143 is in Daytona. I was talking to him today and we were joking with each other that it is going my way or his. The truth is I am hoping the best for all of us. This storm is much larger than Charley was and I was in Punta Gorda and saw the damage first hand. We have the windows covered and bought all the fuel and supplys. But with 150mph winds it may just blow everything away. This sounds terrible to say but I just hope the eye will go somewhere other than Ft.Laud or Daytona for Sam and his wife's sake. But there is going to be alot of people affected by this storm no matter where you are at in Florida. Wish us the best....Mike

rob0781
09-02-2004, 01:08 AM
good luck i watch US channels on my satelite all the time i haven't heard nothin about Frances yet...

Billy Golightly
09-02-2004, 11:46 AM
On my way to town to get about 120 gallons worth of diesel fuel for our generator within the next 30 minutes. Probably gonna have to make another run to get plywood also....wheeee dontcha love hurricane season.

TexFest
09-02-2004, 02:46 PM
Where do they come up with these hurricane names?

I've always wondered that.

3 weelin geezer
09-02-2004, 04:41 PM
Whats the matter? don't like them named after women? Why name a bunch of wind that spins anyways??? I think it should be called "destructo" or Armageddon or Adolf or something cool that describes it not "france-s" what a pacifist name. You say it is going to suck? I say "France-s" sucks already.
Too bad I am too far inland this last time it sure was cool that it rained so much here. Haven't seen that much rain since the 80's I think.

TexFest
09-02-2004, 04:57 PM
No I don't care if it's named after a woman, just always wondered how people came up with these names.

Did people just think up these randomly or something?

hondawilly
09-02-2004, 05:13 PM
abc-order boys name then a girls name thats what i heard from some no-it-all fag

ATC crazy
09-02-2004, 08:37 PM
I want to wish the best of luck to you fellas living down there in "Hurricane alley." We have a few family members and good friends that live in Orlando and into southern FL.

Richmond just got a foot of rain this week so I think Frances will bring even more rain for them (and us 3 hours west of there).

trikerider2oo7
09-02-2004, 09:10 PM
they should name one dotty because its a vicious life sucking b***h from which there is no escape. lol. if you ever seen armageddon youll get it

mywifeknowseverything
09-02-2004, 09:47 PM
Hope the best for you all!!!!! Hey,,,,Do you think Palmetto will be in the path???? Have friends there and they havent gotten back with me yet.... :(

jacob
09-03-2004, 01:02 AM
Tis shits gonna suck the eye of its coming right over us here in polk county . We always find ways to make the best of it tho. Me and all ,my buddies are getting up early tomorrow and parking all the cars and boats and trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro under the big trees hopfully they will get crushed. All of our local gas stations is sold out of gas already and the local lowes and home depos arr sold out of ply wood and generators too so basically we are screwed. but we will make the best of it.