PDA

View Full Version : Hutch Pro Raider

TrikeKid
09-02-2004, 01:20 AM
my newest project i thought you vintage BMX guys would get a kick out of this. anybody know where i could get a period stem bars and brake lever? i need wheels two im thinking about skyways but they're a little spendy and i dont know if they fit the period of bike.

IneedAnATV
09-02-2004, 10:06 AM
Very nice, back in the day I had 2 Hutch Trickstars, and a Hutch Windstyler. Check out eBay for parts. Hutch parts do get top dollar, but worth it. I am currently looking for another Hutch. Enjoy it!!!

TrikeKid
09-02-2004, 02:39 PM
this ones a little beat the drop outs are a little bent but im gona fix that today. any sugestions on wheels for this thing. i was poking around and top dollar is right. i dont neccicarily need Hutch parts just ones from that era. now all i need is an old GT and i'll be set. i should talk my friend out of his.

250Roger
09-02-2004, 07:27 PM
I might be able to help you with your bike. I am an avid Old School BMX biker myself. I have 2 Hutch's (Pro Racer & Expert Racer). If I'm not mistaken, I may have some of the parts in my storage. I'll have to look. I know for a fact I have a complete (repo) decal set you can have.

Here is a couple of pics of my Pro racer. I love those old Diamond Back Turbo cranks. I use them on all my old school bikes.